Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 9:48 am

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

**panting**

and cumming enough sperm for a 1 kg figurette is not??!

You could use casein and freeze drying methods with a mold to make a petrified sperm statue...

You are my cum-art assistant from now on, just handle anything I tell you.

All you do is get it into the mold make sure there are holes in the top with check valves, then put it into a big metal thing that cooks it as it uses low pressure to suck the water out, then close off all moisture, freeze it in the vaccum, then release the pressure but let no moisture in, still frozen. The thing is the casin would make it plactic like, hopefully keeping the sperm joined together.

You're the expert.

Can we see your cum-plastic soldiers collection?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 10:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

All you do is get it into the mold make sure there are holes in the top with check valves, then put it into a big metal thing that cooks it as it uses low pressure to suck the water out, then close off all moisture, freeze it in the vaccum, then release the pressure but let no moisture in, still frozen. The thing is the casin would make it plactic like, hopefully keeping the sperm joined together.

You're the expert.

Can we see your cum-plastic soldiers collection?

Those are just my plans for my art stand, and hopefully shop. Once I save up enough i am going to get some carving supplies, and carve custom wood statues and figurine that people can send me sketches of and I carve for them. then from that I will buy fire brick and coal and blacksmithing supplies to make hand forged tools, which are very pricey. Off of that (I will have gotten a car and a license then) I will buy the things for taxidermy and sculpting, and hopefully get a studio and start chartering custom knifes, tools, statues, taxidermied animals, and then start a small business if it isn't already that big.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 10:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You're the expert.

But I am good at metalworking, and working on cars too. My granddad worked at a machine shop for 44 years straight. My Great aunt owned a chemistry lab, and my grandpa is an engineer and inventor.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 10:21 am

And both my granddad, my cousin, an uncle, and my-step dad all used to work with cars at some point. That one guy who invented the lost wax method stole it from my step dad's father, who had the biggest AUTHENTIC collection of hood ornaments, not like the cheap knock offs that guy had. He made my step granddad's collection completely valueless.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 10:26 am

I also am good with bolt action rifles, love gunsmithing.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 10:27 am

So yes AspieOtaku women have found me attractive, and I am a diagnosed aspie.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 6:03 pm

Depends on the man really. Just because you have AS does not mean that you are unattractive. Certainly, at the point right before a relationship starts, we face significant difficulties; our personal gravity does not favour comfortable orbits. But you certainly can be attractive.

Was not spoken of the soul.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 8:46 pm

It has been my experience that it is behavior defines whether they are attracted...

I am not physically attractive, but I find that women are attracted to me. i certainly do not find myself wanting for female company...

As an aspie, I can state with some certainty that most aspie males are considered "weird" by NT standards; shy to the point of being stand offish, can lack (not saying all of us do) certain hygiene; and when we are interested, we tend to stare... this makes NT women uneasy...

If you can over come these things and act with some amount of confidence, you will find that they will instinctively find you more fit as a mate, and as such, will find you more attractive

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 5:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

**panting**

and cumming enough sperm for a 1 kg figurette is not??!

You could use casein and freeze drying methods with a mold to make a petrified sperm statue...

You are my cum-art assistant from now on, just handle anything I tell you.

:lmao: How did no one pick up on this?

inquiringMind
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2013, 3:18 pm

Nonsense to all the “no’s”!
I find my Aspie friend to be VERY attractive!
He has a wonderful soul, an amazing smile, beautiful sparkling eyes.
Yeah, I would say he’s attractive.

But NONE of those things are what first attracted me to him.
His kindness; the fact that he was outgoing; talked about things I knew, dared to talk about things that I wouldn’t normally talk about--summed up, I would say his openness; and the fact that he treated ME as an individual—no judgement, repulsion or contempt-- are the first things I noticed about him.

Those things attracted me LOOOONG before I knew that he had Aspergers.
(Prior to knowing, I just thought he was different and since everyone (including myself) is different, I didn’t care and accepted him how he was!)

If I were to say, what ONE thing attracted me the most about him, the answer is—
he was always himself and never once let a “label” deter him from being himself.
Even now that I know he has Aspergers, the label does not define who he is.

So yes, women DO find aspies attractive.
Just be yourself at all times.
And if you’re asking because you haven’t found a gal yet, keep trying (although it may be hard, feel useless and hopeless); you just haven’t found the right woman for YOU yet.
You’ll know when you find her. :)

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

05 May 2013, 3:24 pm

In my observation, many aspie men do things that turn women off. In the therapy group I was forced into (lol), I had a great time observing others. It led me to conclude I am a crazy borderline b***h, but only have AS very mildly.

Between inappropriate sexual comments (only alpha males are allowed to do this, duh!) and inappropriate touching, it was pretty obvious what was going on. Then, OKC and a lot of dating sites are full of men who, on a first date, simply think they can grab a woman's breast without working up to it. These observations lead me to think that the problems that many aspie men encounter with dating are more obvious than many think. The key is just to become aware.

As for myself, I have not had a huge problem getting a date, even though I am literally scientifically designed for people not to like me. Basically, everything about me is as unlikeable as possible, and I have no redeeming qualities. Not having any emotions where emotions are expected, and then acting completely crazy the rest of the time.

Yet I can still get dates and turn them into short-term relationships. Why? Because I don't make sexual comments or engage in unwanted physical contact. Also, I turn everything into a joke and am never serious. Anyone--aspie or NT--could do these things.

What I'm trying to say is it's not the AS that women don't like, it's a combination of lack of confidence, inappropriate sexual comments or touching, and being too serious. Even the last point probably isn't such a big deal. And the lack of confidence isn't a huge deal either. I have no confidence at all, and that basically shuts me off only from the very top women (sorority types, 10/10's). Women within my league looks-wise are usually willing to overlook it because women can often relate to insecurity, so it makes them feel connected.