Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 9:24 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The awkward moment when LunaOsa turns out to be a guy in disguise.

I doubt a guy would fake being an overweight woman. Nor give me a list of requirements she would like in a guy, or ask how many kids I want to have. Nor get a scholarship to a college for females. Don't knock on her. She's cute.

Besides, if it turns out she is a guy, it wouldn't be awkward for me I would just laugh.

I knock on everyone here! That's how I make money.

I am a knocker for hire.

:P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The awkward moment when LunaOsa turns out to be a guy in disguise.

I doubt a guy would fake being an overweight woman. Nor give me a list of requirements she would like in a guy, or ask how many kids I want to have. Nor get a scholarship to a college for females. Don't knock on her. She's cute.

Besides, if it turns out she is a guy, it wouldn't be awkward for me I would just laugh.

I knock on everyone here! That's how I make money.

I am a knocker for hire.

:P

Yeah, the Freemasons pay well for such stuff - don't ask me why.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

22 Apr 2013, 9:51 am

Nope, but some girls are attracted to "smart" guys, which some aspies are. So yes, you could say that some women are attracted to mild aspies with high IQ. The majority of women are not attracted to any kind of aspie, but if you're mild enough, many women can be attracted to you long enough to have sex. :lol:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 9:54 am

Tyri0n wrote:
Nope, but some girls are attracted to "smart" guys, which some aspies are. So yes, you could say that some women are attracted to mild aspies with high IQ. The majority of women are not attracted to any kind of aspie, but if you're mild enough, many women can be attracted to you long enough to have sex. :lol:

You do realize aspies on here have gotten married and have very successful relationships? If your married to an aspie, it is a given you should be attracted to who she/he is.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 9:56 am

Hold on forgot to say good morning to LunaOsa.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

22 Apr 2013, 10:01 am

appletheclown wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

You do realize aspies on here have gotten married and have very successful relationships? If your married to an aspie, it is a given you should be attracted to who she/he is.

In what way is what you said incompatible with what I said?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 10:32 am

appletheclown wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Exactly, finding long term romantic relationships and employment is something that can happen but it's a matter of being able to make it happen. However it's good to keep in mind that everyone on the spectrum is an individual with different personalities, talents and circumstances, one might be good at language and another at art.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

In what way is what you said incompatible with what I said?

Saying aspie men are not attractive to women.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 2:02 pm

I think a woman looking for a life mate is looking for qualities that either Aspie or NT might have.

In fact I think some qualities are more often found in Aspies, than NT, simply because the world hands NT men what they want on a platter, or so they believe. So a lot of guys out there are arrogant, insincere, players, shallow, etc.

I dont think Aspies are usually most of those things, plus they might be smart and accomplished.

The main problem might be communication or perhaps if there are issues with touch, that could be a problem with a sex life for marriage (notice how I turned attraction into marriage, but I still believe most people, at least most women, think long term when looking for a mate.) But those can be problems with NT also! A lot of NT men just will grunt and not even look up when the woman wants to talk, for instance.

So yeah I don't see why it would be a problem. IF there are problems it could be the individual or it could be you just haven't met the right person yet. A cliche but cliches are often true.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 2:09 pm

^ I am sensing some faint internet energy above me, I dunno what is it.

loner1984
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

Maybe, but its probably very rare.

I mean go on any dating site check the huge list of what they seek.

They want to go drinking, i want to do stuff at home or go out and excercise.
They want people with ambition about career and lots of money and cars. Im poor have bicycle love excercise and no ambition towards work.
They want someone they that loves to be around lots of people. Enjoy being at home in my own company.

I mean you gotta be really lucky.

To much people if you are one who enjoys your own time, and dont do stuff that is considered normal, they look at you as wierd.

Not to even mention how hard communication is, women doesnt exactly say what they mean or feel, you are supposed to be able to read their mind or something, like having the force. i dont have the force.

I actually remember once many many many years ago when i was tagging along with some people, part of school odd day out seeing the world, some girl wanted my opinion on some clothes she just had bought, let me tell you this, never ever say the truth. The plus side was i never got spoken to again by her or the rest of those people in school.

I mean dont freaking ask if you look big in this, or if this is pretty. and you cant handle being told i think that is ugly.. Not like i understand fascion. Its like people wanna be lied to. I really dont understand, i value honest answers. Its not like i would crying people someone didn like the clothes i was wearing. i mean why should i care if they didn like it.

I wish you were born with a huge book like the bible but instead manual for life.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm

NTs can't stand freaks like us!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Superflynurse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Apr 2013, 4:56 pm

I would go for one. :wink:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 6:51 am

AspieOtaku wrote:

Otaku LunaOsa is not at fault, and I felt guilty, like a jerk. So don't think it was her.

Last edited by appletheclown on 23 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 8:45 am

As long as he has a healthy attitude. Thanks to WP I seem to connect guys with AS and bad dating attitudes together, I can't help it.