Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Innerpeace
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Apr 2013, 7:54 am

|Details for meetup in London on Saturday 18th May.

We will be meeting at the central pillars of the National Portrait Gallery in Trafalgar Square from 12pm.

For a map of Trafalgar Sq, please click this link.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl= ... 1164937648

We will remain at the central pillars for 30 minutes. At 12.30, we will go to The Cafe Under the Crypt which is situated underneath St Martin in the Fields church on Trafalgar Square (website here: http://www.stmartin-in-the-fields.org/c ... the-crypt/). We can then decide on whether to stay there or go somewhere else. We will mainly stick to free or budget activities but it is recommended that you bring a tenner for food and drinks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me. I can give you my mobile number as well to call on the day should you wish to come later or have any trouble locating the meetup point.

Those interested so far:

FalsettoTesla
Yuzu
drybones
0_equals_true
Falloy
LAEMapsie
Wolfheart
Spuggey

Please say if you are interested in coming or have any suggestions for activities.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2013, 5:54 am

Innerpeace wrote:
|Details for meetup in London on Saturday 18th May.

We will be meeting at the central pillars of the National Portrait Gallery in Trafalgar Square from 12pm.

That is the National Gallery in the picture not the National Portrait Gallery, which is round the side. Which one are we meeting at? I suppose we could check both.

Those interested in going to a play afterwards see:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf228321-0-30.html

Let us know ASAP.

Innerpeace
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 May 2013, 4:52 am

Hi all,

An oppurtunity has come up which I don't want to miss and so I am not going to be going to the meetup this coming Saturday 18th May.
As I was the 'organiser' of this event, I am wondering if anyone is prepared to be an 'organiser' in my place?

I hope my non-attendance does not stand in the way of anyone who wants to meet up in London on Saturday.
Please feel free to PM me directly should you wish.

Best wishes

PS: I am definitely up for meeting up another time.

Last edited by Innerpeace on 14 May 2013, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Falloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2013, 4:42 am

I am still keen to meet this Saturday and can be organiser.

If anyone else is coming please pm me and i can supply a mobile number.

I will still meet at the National Gallery pillars at 12 o'clock. I don't know if anyone has planned any activities beyond going to the The Cafe Under the Crypt at 12:30. If so, please let me know.

Regards

David