Vicious 'anti-Zionist' (ha ha) suspended from UKIP

Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Arran
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2013, 4:29 am

thomas81 wrote:
The only reason they have their nose so far up Israel's backside is to flick their middle finger to the 'muzzers'.

No. It's to appease the mainstream media moguls who are overwhelmingly pro-Zionist in order to obtain more media coverage for UKIP. Nick Gri££in played the Zionist card for the BNP a few years ago and it seemed to work for him and the media started treating him more seriously. The way things work in the UK is that if you are critical of Israel then if the media doesn't demonise you it ignores you. If you are sympathetic of the Zionist cause then the media is willing to give you positive coverage. There has been concerns in the Green Party about the amount of media coverage Nigel Farage is given in comparison to Caroline Lucas despite her being an MP and Nigel Farage isn't.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 9:09 am

Arran wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
The only reason they have their nose so far up Israel's backside is to flick their middle finger to the 'muzzers'.

No. It's to appease the mainstream media moguls who are overwhelmingly pro-Zionist in order to obtain more media coverage for UKIP. Nick Gri££in played the Zionist card for the BNP a few years ago and it seemed to work for him and the media started treating him more seriously. The way things work in the UK is that if you are critical of Israel then if the media doesn't demonise you it ignores you. If you are sympathetic of the Zionist cause then the media is willing to give you positive coverage. There has been concerns in the Green Party about the amount of media coverage Nigel Farage is given in comparison to Caroline Lucas despite her being an MP and Nigel Farage isn't.

I agree, actually.

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 9:22 am

While we are having a thread connected to Israel, I found this gem from the independent archives by our good friend Mr Steel. I hope Tequila has a read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 18135.html

My deviant art profile

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

One of my neighbours was a fully paid up member of UKIP until I encouraged him to find out if UKIP is just another Jewish banker controlled choice the same as Labour and Conservative parties are, happy to report he has now severed his ties with UKIP

18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 10:39 am

Nambo wrote:
One of my neighbours was a fully paid up member of UKIP until I encouraged him to find out if UKIP is just another Jewish banker controlled choice the same as Labour and Conservative parties are, happy to report he has now severed his ties with UKIP

Thats the sort of line of enquiry we could do without, frankly. If you're going to bash UKIP do it because of their hawkish, destructive reactionary policies and support of bashing social equality rather than anti Semitic fantasies of secretive Jewish cabals.

My deviant art profile

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

thomas81 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

Thats the sort of line of enquiry we could do without, frankly. If you're going to bash UKIP do it because of their hawkish, destructive reactionary policies and support of bashing social equality rather than anti Semitic fantasies of secretive Jewish cabals.

Yet I thought that this very thread was on the subject of UKIP and anti-Zionism or antisemitism as you Zionists like to call it.

I can see why you would wish to be without this line of enquiry though, as people around the world are waking up to the damage and control bankers have over the world, its best to try and quell any mention of them or their antics as long as possible until they have their globalist plan completed.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 12:38 pm

Nambo wrote:

Yet I thought that this very thread was on the subject of UKIP and anti-Zionism or antisemitism as you Zionists like to call it.

I am no Zionist. I have made repeated posts against the continued Israeli subjugation of the Palestinian people and occupation of their ancestral lands. I have no idea what led you to believe I am.
Nambo wrote:
I can see why you would wish to be without this line of enquiry though, as people around the world are waking up to the damage and control bankers have over the world, its best to try and quell any mention of them or their antics as long as possible until they have their globalist plan completed.

Most of the rich and powerful are actually Christian or agnostic. Heck, there are probably more muslims in positions of economic influence than there are jews. For example, look at the oil magnates of the middle east. Arabs, every single one of them.

My deviant art profile

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 1:13 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Possible post-hoc fallacy? Prior to the end of Mandatory Palestine, fundementalist, literalist Muslims did not have the technology to "wage war" on the West as effectively (and it's quite limited effectiveness even now, let's remember) as they can.

He's also lying.

In 1886, Arab mobs attacked a Jewish settlement in PetachTikva.
In 1838, Druze rebels and Muslim mobs plundered the town of Safed for several days, raping and killing Jewish women.
Only a few years before, in 1834, there had been another riot at Safed, when Arab rioters ran amok and raped, tortured and murdered the Jewish population. (This, I'm told, is the most serious one.)
Or the Hebron pogrom of the same year, where the Egyptian army went on a rape, pillage and murder spree of Muslim and Jew alike.
And the 1660 destruction of Tiberias, where the city was destroyed and Jews were forced to flee.
Safed was destroyed the same year, and most of the Jews were either killed or made to flee. Few went back.

There may be more that have gone unreported.

Antisemitism has always been rife in that part of the world, and it was rife in much of Western Europe (and is still extant) these days.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 1:18 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

I am no Zionist. I have made repeated posts against the continued Israeli subjugation of the Palestinian people and occupation of their ancestral lands. I have no idea what led you to believe I am.
Nambo wrote:

Most of the rich and powerful are actually Christian or agnostic. Heck, there are probably more muslims in positions of economic influence than there are jews. For example, look at the oil magnates of the middle east. Arabs, every single one of them.

Sorry to accuse you of being a Zionist defender if you are not.

Some things if you are interested.
There is such a thing as "Christian Zionism", it is based on a misunderstanding of Scripture which tells of the regathering of Israel in the last days, these Christians see Jews returning to Israel as an act of God and Biblical Prophesy being fulfilled.
Just one fault with the above I will point out here is that the "Lost Tribes of Israel" that Jesus will regather will contain 11 tribes more than the 1 Tribe of Judah. Plainly it is not a Biblical fulfillment, but it has produced many Christian Zionists which are still "Zionists", even though they are not Jewish.

I would disagree however with your view of Muslims and Oil magnates being in positions of economic influence than Jews, can you name any Islamic political lobbies that have as much influence on politics as the very many and powerful Jewish lobbies such as the ADL and the fact 80% of British MPs are in Labour or Conservative Friends of Israel?
Why do you think the West does nothing about the situation of Muslims in Palestine if the Muslim influence is more powerful than the Jewish influence?

As a defender of Palestine, you might be aware of its most active Champion in British Politics, Baroness Tonge who for similar excuses as the threads subject matter, was thrown out of the Liberal Party for her condemnation of Israeli policies in Palestine, she herself in the House of Lords stated, "The Labour Party, and the Conservative Party are both controlled by Israel.
These " anti Semitic fantasies of secretive Jewish cabals." do have some validity if you would care to look. British Prime Ministers David Lloyd George and Benjamin Disraeli both stated the reality of such things when they were in office.

Whilst oil might seem to generate a lot of money, it is nothing compared to Global debt, maybe you have never considered who issues this debt and to whom it is owed and the power a lender holds over a debtor?

As David Lloyd George once admitted, "The most powerful man in Great Britain, is Lord Rothschild", and this at a time when Britain was the most powerful country in the world.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 1:27 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Again you are lying to yourself to pretend that Israel should be immune to either criticism or the repercussions of it own actions.

Do you know who most of the casualties on the other side are (the Palestinian ones)? They're terrorists and those in terrorist organisations. Not ordinary people just getting about their lives. Even the Palestinian 'human rights' organisations themselves admit - through gritted teeth - that the people Israel takes out are mostly 'militants' or 'combatants'. They are not civilians, and are often in the process of trying to kill Israelis.

Any country in the world would do what Israel does to protect itself. It does the bare minimum it can to achieve its own security.

In fact, no, I take that back - many other countries would not be so tolerant towards the Palestinians.

Tell me, do you have more sympathy for people who want to kill others or the people they want to kill?

If there was a UVF bomber, would you understand people who had as much sympathy for the UVF bomber as for the innocent Catholics that he could have killed by the police? Or the Catholics that actually had been killed by loyalist organisations previously?

You can turn it around and put IRA and Protestant civilians if you like.

It's all barbarism, whichever way you slice it.

Israel does might end up unfortunately killing people whilst trying to defend itself, and that is always a sad thing, but they take extreme care not to put people in harm's way or kill people if they can help it. They're the best and most successful army in the world for doing that - they have to be. They take more care than any government I know. Can you name any army in the world that would try to protect civilian life as much as Israel does if they were faced with the situation that Israel has?

Compare their actions with Hamas, who deliberately put their own people in the firing line (which is, duh, a war crime - not even the Nazis sunk to such depravity) so that they are unwittingly killed by Israel in bomb attacks, so they can parade around dead bodies of children for the cameras.

thomas81 wrote:
Or that it should recieve disproportionate sympathy in relation to its own casualties.

So Palestinian 'militants' who choose to butcher and murder normal people going about their everyday business should get as much sympathy from the outside world as the people they successfully kill?

thomas81 wrote:
I understand that we weren't being bombed by them in our own country, right up until the point the UK carved up Palestine.

The two had nothing in common.

We were not bombed by Muslims up until a couple of years ago. The Mandate for Palestine was 100 years ago.

Do you even have a basic understanding of history?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 1:41 pm

Tequila wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
Again you are lying to yourself to pretend that Israel should be immune to either criticism or the repercussions of it own actions.

Do you know who most of the casualties on the other side are (the Palestinian ones)? They're terrorists and those in terrorist organisations. Not ordinary people just getting about their lives. Even the Palestinian 'human rights' organisations themselves admit - through gritted teeth - that the people Israel takes out are mostly 'militants' or 'combatants'. They are not civilians, and are often in the process of trying to kill Israelis.

Any country in the world would do what Israel does to protect itself. It does the bare minimum it can to achieve its own security.

In fact, no, I take that back - many other countries would not be so tolerant towards the Palestinians.

Tell me, do you have more sympathy for people who want to kill others or the people they want to kill?

Completely different context. The Mark Steel article I posted, above, if you care to read it, completely rubbishes this falacy.

Tequila wrote:

Israel does might end up unfortunately killing people whilst trying to defend itself, and that is always a sad thing, but they take extreme care not to put people in harm's way or kill people if they can help it. They're the best and most successful army in the world for doing that - they have to be. They take more care than any government I know. Can you name any army in the world that would try to protect civilian life as much as Israel does if they were faced with the situation that Israel has?

Compare their actions with Hamas, who deliberately put their own people in the firing line (which is, duh, a war crime - not even the Nazis sunk to such depravity) so that they are unwittingly killed by Israel in bomb attacks, so they can parade around dead bodies of children for the cameras.

Yeah, real paragons of courage and honour, aren't they?

Tequila wrote:
The two had nothing in common.

The perpetrators would have disagreed with you.

My deviant art profile

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 2:37 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

I wouldn't even dignify it by calling it a 'line of enquiry'.

Still, I love reminding my other half about how he not only controls Hollywood and the press, but also the entire financial system. He's been very ill lately, should make him feel a bit better.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Apr 2013, 3:04 pm

Tequila wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Possible post-hoc fallacy? Prior to the end of Mandatory Palestine, fundementalist, literalist Muslims did not have the technology to "wage war" on the West as effectively (and it's quite limited effectiveness even now, let's remember) as they can.

He's also lying.

In 1886, Arab mobs attacked a Jewish settlement in PetachTikva.
In 1838, Druze rebels and Muslim mobs plundered the town of Safed for several days, raping and killing Jewish women.
Only a few years before, in 1834, there had been another riot at Safed, when Arab rioters ran amok and raped, tortured and murdered the Jewish population. (This, I'm told, is the most serious one.)
Or the Hebron pogrom of the same year, where the Egyptian army went on a rape, pillage and murder spree of Muslim and Jew alike.
And the 1660 destruction of Tiberias, where the city was destroyed and Jews were forced to flee.
Safed was destroyed the same year, and most of the Jews were either killed or made to flee. Few went back.

There may be more that have gone unreported.

Antisemitism has always been rife in that part of the world, and it was rife in much of Western Europe (and is still extant) these days.

Okay, I thought Thomas was being biased, but this is ridiculous. You provide six examples of conflicts in the Middle East over more than 200 years. That's like claiming Britain is not at peace with France.

Furthermore, of the six examples, one is an army attacking civilians for resisting conscription, Muslim and Jew alike. In three (the destructions of Tiberias and Safed. and the 1838 incident at Safed) the aggressors were not Muslim, but Druze.

The plunder of Safed in 1834 seemed to be a horrific anti-Semetic attack by local Muslims though, and the other incident did happen, though the religion of the aggressors is not recorded so they could have been Druze, but I would imagine that statistics makes them more likely to be Muslim.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 3:48 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
Still, I love reminding my other half about how he not only controls Hollywood and the press, but also the entire financial system. He's been very ill lately, should make him feel a bit better.

Goodness, a member of the financial ruling elite, right here on WrongPlanet!, so who are you married too?, a Rothschild? haven't you more interesting things to do like cruising on one of your yachts or jetting off to parties in your own jet?

Hope he gets well by the way, even if hes just an ordinary tailor or somesuch who gets the blame for the activities of a few.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 4:15 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
That's like claiming Britain is not at peace with France.

But the UK has (just about managed) peace with France since the 19th century.

The point is that antisemitism has always been there. He is trying to claim that Jews and Muslims lived in complete harmony pre-Mandate, and I am showing that this is not the case. There would have been sectarian attitudes and the occasional riot and murder even before Zionism even got off the ground.

The_Walrus wrote:
The plunder of Safed in 1834 seemed to be a horrific anti-Semetic attack by local Muslims though, and the other incident did happen, though the religion of the aggressors is not recorded so they could have been Druze, but I would imagine that statistics makes them more likely to be Muslim.

I'm just going off the ones in Palestine only. There were pogroms, blood libels and other major attacks against Jews in other Middle Eastern countries. Pre-Mandate Palestine was not an isolated case.

The Jews seem to have had a pretty rough time of it in both Christian and Islamic countries.

Yossef Bodansky, in his book "Islamic Anti-Semitism as a Political Instrument", suggests that there were quite a few other pogroms that took place in Palestine during the 19th century. There seems to have been another pogrom in Jerusalem in 1847 (there had been a major blood libel in Damascus some years earlier, and Jews across Syria and Palestine suffered for this), but I can find little detail about the circumstances of that particular pogrom on Google.

Perhaps worth a read: [url=http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~peters/coexistence.htmlhttp://www.eretzyisroel.org/~peters/coexistence.html[/u[/url]

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2013, 5:29 pm

Nambo wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:

Goodness, a member of the financial ruling elite, right here on WrongPlanet!, so who are you married too?, a Rothschild? haven't you more interesting things to do like cruising on one of your yachts or jetting off to parties in your own jet?

Hope he gets well by the way, even if hes just an ordinary tailor or somesuch who gets the blame for the activities of a few.

Not married to him, he's just like an 'other half'. He's a teaching assistant, like myself. He's half Irish though, if that makes him slightly less sinister.

This is why I'm bemused when people mention a Jewish conspiracy - most of the Jews (like 80%) I've known have worked in education. Maybe that's part of the conspiracy? Zionism in the classroom! 8O