Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 6:36 pm

At the moment I am unemployed but i am looking for work. I have money in my bank account (thanks too my parents). Is there anyway at the moment that I can start earning money too build up too good things in the future?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 6:51 pm

I don't know if they have these in the UK, but here there are temporary labor places. You go and sign up and they usually send you to construction sites to either clean up the mess or just do physical labor, etc. Sometimes you can get in with somebody there and have them teach you how to be a helper in a specific trade.

Also, cutting grass sometimes works. My younger son works at the liquor store and stocks stuff and is security there. You don't need a gun or anything to be security. Or a uniform. Or to be particularly big. You just need to be able to throw drunk people out physically from time to time. Also, his job description includes making BBQ, but I doubt it would over there where you are. Just ask to see if they "need any help for a couple days" and tell them you want to be paid in cash. It works into other stuff.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 7:03 pm

Selling stuff on eBay earns money

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 8:29 pm

I delivered newspapers during an otherwise unemployed spell. it helped a little.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 6:34 pm

Prostitution generates a copious amount of revenue... :twisted: