Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 3:48 am

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
nice to see Tequila and Hale_bopp agreeing on something :lol:

sderenzi, if you are for real, all I can say is you have much to learn, grasshopper.

Have a look at some of the topics here about how women think etc. or buy/borrow the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus".

Yeah I agree with them too. He seems like he's probably an ok guy, but he creeped me out still. Guys that creep girls out don't get far. His list demands a lot of things of the lady, but he doesn't seem to have a lot to offer. At 11 a hour you should be able to get your own place, pay car insurance and get Zoloft. I suspect you are one of those high maintenance guys that thinks he can't exist without spending hundreds a month on new video games or RC cars. You did say "nice apartment" maybe that is the problem. Do you expect to start out living alone in some grand palace? Just get a studio apt and work your way up. Adults that live with their parents are not attractive mates.

Also it would be wise not to tell people you left college for the reasons you did. What that says to me is if things don't always go right you just give up and a lady would expect you to behave the same way in a relationship. Not appealing in the least.

And if another adult tried to chew on my hair they would probably get their nose busted. Get a pacifier dude! Or find some more acceptable stim.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 4:55 am

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:

pfft.

Tequila is a hypocrite if he is agreeing with what I meant. You people know my views on this sort of thing - they aren't going to change. Ever.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:20 am

hale_bopp wrote:
BazzaMcKenzie wrote:

pfft.

Tequila is a hypocrite if he is agreeing with what I meant. You people know my views on this sort of thing - they aren't going to change. Ever.

You're like a cat... immune to deceptions of man.

newchum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 7:22 am

Ticker wrote:
Adults that live with their parents are not attractive mates.

What about when those adults have understandable reasons why they live with their parents, like they have to support their parent/s?

Even although I am still in university I would love to move out of home, if I had the chance. However my dad is a single father looking after two young sons, one whom is mentally handicapped .

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 8:19 am

hale_bopp wrote:

We can agree on some things. We just have a different approach to life.

And while you're getting all stressed about 'hypocrisy' and all the rest I'm living a life. Maybe you will too one day instead of splitting hairs.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 2:20 pm

newchum wrote:
Ticker wrote:
Adults that live with their parents are not attractive mates.

What about when those adults have understandable reasons why they live with their parents, like they have to support their parent/s?

Even although I am still in university I would love to move out of home, if I had the chance. However my dad is a single father looking after two young sons, one whom is mentally handicapped .

Newchum your case is entirely different circumstances. You are helping out your family. The latter person is mooching off his.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:33 pm

Tequila wrote:
And while you're getting all stressed about 'hypocrisy' and all the rest I'm living a life. Maybe you will too one day instead of splitting hairs.

So, I don't have a life because I made a post. Nice logic.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 7:19 pm

Someone in New Zealand knows well what I meant and I'm not quite wrong, am I? ;)

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 10:10 pm

:roll: sorry I commented :roll: