Men, Math and Marriage--arguments against marriage

Page 10 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 5:12 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
I am upset, stop being so stinking dark! Women and men do great things, I never said women do not do great things! Why does this topic have to have such an attitude being tossed around with it? You don't think I am upset about you not saying a word about women being good? You don't think I don't know there are a large number of women who are just as abusive and messed up as men? You don't think for one second mentioning how guys can be bad and not mentioning how girls can be bad might make some men who don't do that crap mad? Maybe we both need to calm down! And when I first replied, "Is every one here an idiot....", I wasn't implying anything, I was being aspie like and directly asking if everyone here is an idiot, not pointing out you mentioned anything! this whole argument you started is for nothing! I was pointing out men do good things too, and I will admit, I did not acknowledge women play a role too, and may have bashed feminism, but sometimes feminism grill guys completely innocent of anything, and makes them have to deal with nitpicky BS, so I'm sorry if I was a little rash.

I didn't state you never said gals don't do great things I did question how come you're only upset that I'm not talking about how good guys are when I also didn't talk about how good gals are.

I also didn't mention how guys can be bad without mentioning how gals can be bad as recall I said:
Gals can wave their finger at a gal and magically she's the bad gal.
Guys can wave their finger at a gal and magically she's the bad gal.
Gals can wave their finger at a guy and magically he's the bad guy.
Guys can wave their finger at a guy and magically he's the bad guy.

Show me where I said guys can be bad without mentioning how gals can be bad? Oh that's right because I didn't.

Quote YOU!! !! !! !: telling how often guys will downplay crimes against gals going with the notion that guys have it oh so worse. Such as with rape claiming rape is some rare freak occurrence but false rape accusations are rampant and some guys have to fear 24/7. It seems the notion is bad acts against gals by guys is a very few, minority, miniscule minority, etc but bad acts against guys by gals is prevalent.

STOP PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH! SARCASM IS NOT WELCOME HERE! HOW DARE YOU DOWNPLAY MEN WHO HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM, YOUR HEART IS OBVIOUSLY COLD AND NOT SUPPORTED BY AN OPEN MIND. I KNOW WOMEN HAVE IT ROUGH, NOTE: I KNOW WOMEN HAVE IT ROUGH, but guys do TOOOOOOOOOO!

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 5:15 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Anomiel wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
Well that makes sense I guess. Women's suffering is all men's fault, and men's suffering is all men's fault as well. :roll:

The idea of "traditional masculinity", and that men should be violent etc, is an idea uphold by all genders of society. If you can't understand something, then you ASK QUESTIONS.

Violent? Hmm, don't blame society for everything. Men are not completely responsible for the world's hurt, not by a long-shot.

Egh blaming society isn't holding guys completely responsible as society is made of both genders. She even states this is upheld by all genders.[/i] Where did you get this solely blaming men?

Because [i]you
(NOT ANOMIEL) didn't blame women who do bad sh** stupid!

Blaming all genders is blaming gals. :?

Those were not your words to speak! Anomiel had that opinion first!

As for your clarification on your perception I didn't blame gals who do bad sh** again show me where I only blamed guys who did bad sh** when I stated:

How bout you stop being an obnoxious prick, and realize I was simply quoting you most recent response!

I can do it too!! !! ! Dang, your pissing 4 people off already!

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 5:18 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Quote YOU!! !! !! !: telling how often guys will downplay crimes against gals going with the notion that guys have it oh so worse. Such as with rape claiming rape is some rare freak occurrence but false rape accusations are rampant and some guys have to fear 24/7. It seems the notion is bad acts against gals by guys is a very few, minority, miniscule minority, etc but bad acts against guys by gals is prevalent.

STOP PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH! SARCASM IS NOT WELCOME HERE! HOW DARE YOU DOWNPLAY MEN WHO HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM, YOUR HEART IS OBVIOUSLY COLD AND NOT SUPPORTED BY AN OPEN MIND. I KNOW WOMEN HAVE IT ROUGH, NOTE: I KNOW WOMEN HAVE IT ROUGH, but guys do TOOOOOOOOOO!

I was asking you to show me where in those statements posts I mentioned guys being bad without mentioning gals as you had posted quoting those statements.

As for this quote you're the one putting your foot in your mouth as it's not logical to mention gal's bad acts here since I'm responding to a guy who is doing bad acts logically I'll talk about guys doing bad acts not gals. Whenever a gal downplays crimes against guys I say a similar thing like I did to this guy who downplayed crimes against gals: "telling how often gals will downplay crimes against guys going with the notion that gals have it oh so worse. It seems the notion is bad acts against guys by gals is a very few, minority, miniscule minority, etc but bad acts against gals by guys is prevalent."

Nowhere did I downplay guys having anything done to them or say that guys don't have it tough. In fact the male user was the doing the downplaying and saying a gender (gals) don't have it tough.

Last edited by AnonymousGIrl on 09 May 2013, 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 5:25 pm

appletheclown wrote:
How bout you stop being an obnoxious prick, and realize I was simply quoting you most recent response!

I can do it too!! !! ! Dang, your pissing 4 people off already!

If you wanted to respond to me and not that specific post it'd make more sense to put @AnonymousGIrl. How is that pissing 4 people off to acknowledge that anyone can wave their finger and claim another person is 'bad'?

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 5:43 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc[/youtube]

Warning: language

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 5:48 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

I was asking you to show me where in those statements posts I mentioned guys being bad without mentioning gals as you had posted quoting those statements that I mentioned guys being without mentioning gals.

As for this quote you're the one putting your foot in your mouth whenever a gal downplays crimes against guys I say a similar thing like I did to this guy who downplayed crimes against gals: "telling how often gals will downplay crimes against guys going with the notion that gals have it oh so worse. It seems the notion is bad acts against guys by gals is a very few, minority, miniscule minority, etc but bad acts against gals by guys is prevalent."

Nowhere did I downplay guys having anything done to them or say that guys don't have it tough. In fact the male user was the doing the downplaying and saying a gender (gals) don't have it tough.

You know what your a blockhead, your wrong, I agree with kouzoku, this is over.

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 5:54 pm

BlueMax wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc[/youtube]

Warning: language

Unsure the relevancy of the video in this thread about marriage especially when no one was trying to limit another freedom of speech. Either way while I'm against limiting freedom of speech the guys still had their conference and I don't find this incident too out there considering the lecture was by Warren Farrell who said "We have forgotten that before we began calling this date rape and date fraud, we called it exciting."..no just no.

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 5:59 pm

appletheclown wrote:

I'm a blockhead for treating gals the same way I treat guys when either downplays crimes against the opposite gender... :roll:

Me not thinking either gender's crimes is more important than the other is not accepting a scenario where women have it better as if gals are always the downtrodden victims. :roll:

LMFAO XD it seems equality bothers many as apparently I'm supposed to think guys have it oh so hard and gals have it better instead of they're on equal ground :D

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 6:04 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

I'm a blockhead for treating gals the same way I treat guys when either downplays crimes against the opposite gender... :roll:

Me not thinking either gender's crimes is more important than the other is not accepting a scenario where women have it better as if gals are always the downtrodden victims. :roll:

LMFAO XD it seems equality bothers many as apparently I'm supposed to think guys have it oh so hard and gals have it better instead of they're on equal ground :D

You don't, you were being a complete jerk to any man who commented here, prick!

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 6:10 pm

appletheclown wrote:

Yes I do, I haven't responded to every guy who commented here so it's a complete lie to say I was a complete jerk to any man commenting here.

I'm the jerk when you repeatedly personally insulted in almost every post insulted calling me a prick, stupid, etc... :roll:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 6:16 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

Yes I do, I haven't responded to every guy who commented here so it's a complete lie to say I was a complete jerk to any man commenting here.

If anyone is a jerk it's you as unlike you I haven't insulted you or called you names while you on the other hand in almost every post insulted and name-called me (prick, stupid, etc)

YEAH I WAS BEING A JERK, BUT AT LEAST I ADMIT IT INSTEAD OF POINTING OUT THE FAULTS IN OTHERS AND THINKING I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! I AGREE WITH YOU, I WAS BEING A JERK, YOU DESERVED IT. IF YOU SEE NO FAULTS IN ANYTHING YOU SAID YOU ARE VERY VERY FULL OF YOUR SELF.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 6:18 pm

AnonymousGIrl wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

I'm the jerk when you repeatedly personally insulted in almost every post insulted calling me a prick, stupid, etc... :roll:

THAT IS NOT WHY YOU WERE A JERK, YOU WERE A JERK TO THE MEN YOU (CAUTION) DID (CAUTION) RESPOND TO, NICE EVASION TACTIC BY THE WAY, I'LL ASSUME IT IS A FEMALE THING.

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 6:22 pm

appletheclown wrote:
YEAH I WAS BEING A JERK, BUT AT LEAST I ADMIT IT INSTEAD OF POINTING OUT THE FAULTS IN OTHERS AND THINKING I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! I AGREE WITH YOU, I WAS BEING A JERK, YOU DESERVED IT. IF YOU SEE NO FAULTS IN ANYTHING YOU SAID YOU ARE VERY VERY FULL OF YOUR SELF.

Nowhere did I state I always think I'm right.... 8O

LMFAO @ I deserve you being a jerk because I said many guys approve/encourage violence against gals without tacking on that none of the guys here are like that. By that logic people who say many people are thieves deserve you being a jerk to them.

I see no faults in what I said because it's true not because I'm very very full of myself. No different than it's true to state many people are greedy. It's only fault to you because you felt it was a personal attack on you even though I did not state it was an innate male characteristic and even said stating such is a low misandric opinion of guys.

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 6:25 pm

appletheclown wrote:
THAT IS NOT WHY YOU WERE A JERK, YOU WERE A JERK TO THE MEN YOU (CAUTION) DID (CAUTION) RESPOND TO, NICE EVASION TACTIC BY THE WAY, I'LL ASSUME IT IS A FEMALE THING.

I didn't do any evasion tactic in fact I addressed you claim and proven it false.

As for this new claim I didn't personally insult the guys I responded to if anything they like you were a jerk to me. I'll assume it's a male thing to think a gal deserves you being a jerk to her for saying something you don't like. Such as with you me stating feminists are changing rape, domestic violence, and sexual harassment is not realizing guys stop these things as well even though feminists can be both guys and gals. :D

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 6:32 pm

It's plainly obvious that, just like the women in the above video, there cannot be any dialogue on the subject - these people are simply unwilling to negotiate or discuss, only make demands, demand obedience, and attack opposing views at all costs.

Fairness will always suffer under tyranny.

Is equality really such a terrible thing??

AnonymousGIrl
Raven
Raven

09 May 2013, 6:36 pm

BlueMax wrote:
It's plainly obvious that, just like the women in the above video, there cannot be any dialogue on the subject - these people are simply unwilling to negotiate or discuss, only make demands, demand obedience, and attack opposing views at all costs.

Fairness will always suffer under tyranny.

I get that impression from you.