Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 4:47 am

I have something to help me sleep but I'm not taking it tonight. My daughter has friends over and they are still up, so I'm staying up too. Theres no telling what they would get into if I were to go to bed, so I don't mind staying up. The only problem is, I'm bored. I honestly don't have anything much I want to do, although I do need to get up and fold the laundry and all.

I just can't find anything to interest me right now.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 5:38 am

Why don't you read a book while having coffee and cookies etc? That's what I usually do when I have nothing to do at home. Or simply browsing the WP forum might do, but it seems slow at the moment.

I'm going to work in few hours and I really hate it. I don't know what I'll do till then. Maybe just browse.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 6:17 am

Yeah I been looking at the forum and looking at FB too, but nothing at all is going on tonight there. And I've been thinking and stuff and that's never a good thing. I wish my best friend was up because there are so many things I want to tell her about and I haven't talked to her in a while. I also have no clue whats going on with her and want to know. She was about to break up with that guy, thank God, but I don't think she did. Also, I've been thinking about some other stuff too and it's just really depressing. So that means I should probably not think about it.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 8:08 am

I hope you are asleep by now......

If not, read a book or watch something funny, get your head out of the dark side.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2013, 8:24 am

It’s only a matter of time :)