Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Alphawolf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jul 2016, 5:02 am

I was always attracted to be men for long as I can remember. Small men and ladies meant nothing to me sexually. Big fat sloppy overweight men always drove me made with both love and lust. I am a High Functioning Autistic Man. Diagnosed when I was 8 years old a long long long time ago. After all these years I still love only large men. Well I am consistant.

Zil333
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2016, 12:18 am

I'm female. I was first attracted to men although I found myself staring at girls in elementary school. It didn't hit me till middle school I was bisexual. From then on I would get crushes on male and female till around high-school. I asked one of my close friends out but unfortunately he herself was unsure of her answer at the time and I never got one. Although funnily enough years later she told me she liked me back but was to shy to admit it and now her crush on me has faded nor am I her type. Soooo yeah :/ life ain't it grand? Hahahaha.....There was another woman further down the line in high school 11th grade I fell for her hard. She fell for me too after one date suddenly she stopped messaging me and wouldn't reply to my messages or texts...I don't know why to this day or if she's even alive or not but I know what a broken heart feels it's hurts just as much as getting a broken heart from a guy if not worse. I've dated a few woman on and off online but that never really stuck due to lack of communication and life getting busy. However life has slowed down and relaxed by a lot since then so hopefully now things will be different..... :heart: