Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 May 2013, 9:28 pm

Okay, so I'm Aspie, and I suspect that I'm bi. I've been staring at girls longer than guys, and I don't feel physically comfortable with a guy. I'm female.

What is your gender, and which gender were you first attracted to?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 12:04 am

I don’t know. When I was 3 there was a boy in my day care who I thought was so cute I couldn’t take my eyes off him. When I was 7 there was a boy in my class who I thought was really cute and he was the only person I was shy talking to. He made me giggle, which isn’t typical of me.
When I was 10 a new girl started in my class and I liked her immediately. I wanted to get to know her but I was very shy around her. Whenever she smiled or interacted with me in any way, I’d feel very warm and confused (I was taking a long time processing everything she did) and after I processed it I grinned like a moron. Yet, because I was young I’m not sure if it was just admiring her like girls can admire other girls and want to be their friend, or if I was infatuated with her.
When I was 11 I became preoccupied with a girl I wanted to befriend. A very short while I was 12 the thought of being physically close to her was very exciting to me.
When I was 13-14 there was a much older woman I was very physically attracted to and who I daydreamed about a lot.
At 14 I had a slight crush on a boy, before falling in love with a man 8 years older me, and a little later I felt madly in love with a man even older.
In junior high there was a boy in my class I thought was physically attractive.

I don’t know where that leaves me regarding which gender I was first attracted to.

I'm Aspie too, and female.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

WildTaltos
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 1:55 pm

I am male, wsnt realy any diferentiation betwen sexes and atraction for me at first - whn i started becomin awaer of my sexulity in erly adolesncency, all I realy wanted ws release, didnt mattr with who, thuogh I was hesitant wth my own gendre at irst because of being rapedd when I was 12 by a man and jsst made me psycholgicaly blockd and afrid to at first. That isnt to say I didnt find men atractive in their own wayy as wel as women - in fact, as I got oldr I startd to find I liked the male body better.

Dragoness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2013, 8:26 pm

Well, I'm a female, and I only realized I was bisexual a couple months ago. I thought I was heterosexual before then. I first consciously had a crush on a boy in the fifth grade. However, you're question reminded me of when there was a new girl in the first grade that I was interested in. (I wasn't consciously sexually interested in her, of course - I had no concept of such things in first grade.) I never had a conversation with her, and she moved out later that year. However, I did name one of my stuffed animals after her ... (I know that sounds creepy and stalkerish, but I was a kid, after all.) So ... I guess I don't know!

ThePaladin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 May 2013, 5:37 am

Fell head over heels in lust with one of my classmates at an all boys grammar school. Still fancied women. Still do.

My split is about 50/50. Not sure if it's a boon or a curse but I am me as with all things. If nothing else, men are easier to sleep with :)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 May 2013, 4:47 pm

I knew I liked dudes back when I was 11. it was in the 5th grade and I had a crush on my classmate named Ryan. I didn't really start liking girls until I was in the 10th grade however, when I had a thing for this girl named Mary. we had the same science class and I use to tell her I had sexy scientific dreams about her. (just to make her laugh) and I can do this trick with one of my fingers. I'm double jointed, so she was quite impressed with my abilities

Now, I consider myself 60% ghey and 40% straight.

The_Funktasm
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2013, 8:38 pm

I'm a male, and as far as I can recall I've had a quiet male bias my whole life as far as attraction is concerned. Now it's pretty obvious and my primary area of interest.
The simplest way I could explain it is that my range of attraction is wider and more effective with men, and very narrow with women...
I'm not sure if an attraction to androgyny on both sides changes that, or like... stacks the results though. *shrugs*

eccentrica
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2016, 9:29 pm

Great question. Love women sexually above all, but prefer men for relationships if I ever get around to it. Generally too busy working - creating. Not that I wouldn't be open to a relationship with a woman, but somehow highly annoyed by them as well in some ways.

sprytez
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 May 2016, 2:11 am

g2 wrote:
Okay, so I'm Aspie, and I suspect that I'm bi. I've been staring at girls longer than guys, and I don't feel physically comfortable with a guy. I'm female.

What is your gender, and which gender were you first attracted to?

Female here. My first crush was on a girl. I lost my virginity to a girl. I'm bi. I'm also happily married to a wonderful guy. :)

FriendlyHougen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 May 2016, 6:24 pm

I'm a girl and I'm bi. I'm okay with both, there's really no preference.

Holden14

08 May 2016, 8:10 am

I was first obsessed with someone in a crush-type way when I was 10-11, my much older male teacher. I told my friends it was a crush but I think it was more of a father-issues thing/Aspie special interest. I also remember aged 10 I kissed my female friend spontaneously in class, so it seems likely there was a crush situation going on there that I've blanked out. Aged 12 me and my female best friend held hands and I was obsessed with getting her to like me and find me funny. Aged 13 I briefly had a 'boyfriend' who I only saw about twice but thought I was in love with. Also aged 13-14, I was completely, completely obsessed by my thirty-ish year old female teacher, in that I wanted her to look after me like I was a child and also subconsciously toyed with the idea of wanting to date her. Aged 14 I realized I liked women and had two crushes, one on a 19 year old and the other on a 28 year old, which only half count as crushes because I didn't really want them to like me back, I, again, wanted them to think I'm cute like a child. Now I'm dating my female best friend although my feelings on this fluctuate and I don't want to kiss her. I've never had sexual feelings for any of these people, actually.

Moral = I'm bi, and I've also never had a proper crush which isn't also some other thing, and I'm probably grey-asexual.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 2:12 pm

Potentially I can be attracted and love both women and men, but only if there's some connection. Although more women in reality. My first real falling in love was with a girl, and I was 16.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 4:17 pm

For my HS years, I was a closed-minded straight guy trying to win over a pretty girl.

Now, I'm an open-minded bisexual male who feels attracted to both guys and girls. Although I am in a relationship with a straight girl who accepts me being bisexual, I have no preference because an LGBT person's sexual orientation doesn't make an LGBT person any different from straight people.

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

10 Jun 2016, 6:06 pm

I was kinda weird (like allways i guess) about that. Im male

I became interested in sexuality very early, still in late elementary school. Back then i didnt really think about my own sexuality, rather knew i that someone can be attracted to the same sex. I was just interested in it in general. I wanted to know how it is, and why everyone of the older ones were so obsessing over it. I made my first petting experiences with my only friend back then. We saw it as kind of "training for the real thing" :D The first real sex i had then was with a girl when i was 15, my first sex with a guy was at 17. I kinda knew it all the time i dont prefer a gender after i hit puberty. It wasnt a sudden realization, it just became more and more obvious to myself over the years...

Peace
TK

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 5:01 pm

I was interested in fictional characters long before other real people. My first crushes were a pretty even mix of male and female animated Disney characters, and also Xena and Olivia Benson (I watched Xena and Law and Order SVU with my mom lol).

My first crush that I identified as a crush was on a boy, in kindergarten. In retrospect I think I'd had crushes on girls before that, but I didn't know girls could be interested in girls until I was like... god in middle school???? So I just thought I wanted to be friends with them

The first time I actively realized I had a crush on a girl was with my first girlfriend in my freshman year of high school.

I have a definite preference towards other women and nb people over men, but I'm still romantically attracted to people of all gender identities.

None of this is helped by the fact that my entire life I've struggled with defining whether I'm romantically or platonically interested in someone because I want to be friends and/or date people I'm interested in. And because I experienced csa when I was 5, I was insanely focused on adult men sexually for years which also clouded things.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 9:54 pm

Male. I was first interested in other guys when I was eleven, and slowly developed an attraction to girls that caught up in intensity when I was fifteen.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald