Cleveland kidnapper will face murder charges for forced abor

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 6:48 pm

www.lifesitenews.com/news/cleveland-kid ... -abortions

Good he should! Want he did was so wrong.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 7:08 pm

I do not agree at all. It is all so typical to want to charge the latest villain with everything under the sun as they decided to charge Holmes with murder twice for every death! The contortions behind charging someone with murder because his activities cause miscarriages go too far. Is it not enough that this person is guilty of abduction, imprisonment and rape? Are these things not bad enough?

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2013, 7:59 pm

And people wonder why I'm very much for the death penalty. This animal kidnapped at the very least 3 teenage girls and brutalize them for over ten years in the most horrible way. If the Police find that there was a 4th victim that was murdered I say he should face capital punishment including the needle. I have NO SYMPATHY for the worst of the worst.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 8:39 pm

You don't have to give him the death penalty. They will kill him in prison and it'll be far more painful than the needle.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2013, 8:54 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
You don't have to give him the death penalty. They will kill him in prison and it'll be far more painful than the needle.

Yeah but they will put the monster in PC sadly.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 10:27 pm

Why the need to kill people? George W. Bush remains free of the executioner, if this is so, so everyone else should be.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 10:46 pm

So, if a woman by herself elects to get an abortion is that prosecutor going to charge her with murder, too?

It sounds to me like the prosecutor is just after publicity ("he's for the rights of the unborn & is tough on crime!"), and he's going to end up encouraging these anti-abortion "personhood" laws.

Personally, I don't think that people suffer after they die, so I hope that that a-hole isn't sentenced to death and lives to be 150 years old.

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2013, 10:52 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Why the need to kill people? George W. Bush remains free of the executioner, if this is so, so everyone else should be.

So you are comparing Bush's Iraq war to a lowlife who kidnapped and terrorized 3 innocent women for over 10 years. I am not going to even bother commenting on that.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 11:49 pm

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

So you are comparing Bush's Iraq war to a lowlife who kidnapped and terrorized 3 innocent women for over 10 years. I am not going to even bother commenting on that.

Bush's war was a million times worse. Bush's war is sort of like doing the same thing that kidnapper did but do it to a whole country and killing and contaminating it with nuclear waste like crazy.

Have you seen the babies of Fallujah. You people are so concerned about the miscarriages, but the babies of Fallujah are the worst horror story, all caused by George W. Bush As long as he is not executed, no one else should be. By the way, under US law, he should be executed as the War Crimes Act of 1996 says that if you preside over death by torture, it's the death penalty. Naturally the prosecutors are refusing to do their job and put the usual people above the law.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 12:11 am

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Yeah but they will put the monster in PC sadly.

You mean like Dahmer?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 4:01 am

Quote:
So, if a woman by herself elects to get an abortion is that prosecutor going to charge her with murder, too?

It sounds to me like the prosecutor is just after publicity ("he's for the rights of the unborn & is tough on crime!"), and he's going to end up encouraging these anti-abortion "personhood" laws.

Murder seems excessive but it's definitely a few steps above ordinary assault. Maybe it's comparable to murder in regards to the sense of loss/theft the girls might have felt when having their chances at motherhood literally beat to death. The "abortions" were completely involuntary. Maybe it's about the gross deprivation of the mother's liberty to make decisions about the unborn child, not the rights of the unborn child itself. That and there are a LOT less dangerous ways to abort a fetus. It could have near killed the mothers as well.

ETA; In Ohio there's a specific criminal law against fetal homicide. And don't forget the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 5:39 am

The usual, over charge the person till he will plead guilty to just a hanging offense.

Trials like this make political stars, they are all running for Governor. Make your name famous, cash in during the next election.

I do think he is guilty enough, a simple trial, 500 years chained up in the basement, living on bread and water.

Killing people is too expensive, takes too long, and is painless.

We cannot punish people equal to their crimes. Life in solitary confinement is our worst.

Being kept in a food cage for years next to the lion enclosure, knowing that someday the door between will open, and watching as many go before you, live on pay per view, to fund the people you harmed, might be a deterant.

The guilty exploit the innocent, so exploiting the guilty makes sense.

Lions start by killing their prey, bears just break some bones and start eating. Releasing rats into his cell might be a long term show.

Justice has become a lawyer feeding frenzy, a media circus, it could make a Reality TV show.

WorldsEdge
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2013, 6:57 am

YoshiPikachu wrote:
Good he should! Want he did was so wrong.

I think I'd like to read about this from a site without such an obvious political slant as "lifesitenews.com" before commenting, personally. Though it may simply be that this is not the sort of thing you're likely to read about at all in the nowadays almost as biased (in a different direction) MSM, I guess.

"The man who has fed the chicken every day throughout its life at last wrings its neck instead, showing that more refined views as to the uniformity of nature would have been useful to the chicken." ? Bertrand Russell

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 10:07 am

If those charges stand and he is convicted of them, it is a bad day for Pro-Choice.

The entire anti-abortion movement rests on the untruth that a fetus is a person.

ruveyn

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 10:58 am

Not so, ruveyn.

For the Ohio statute reads:

Ohio Revised Code wrote:
Chapter 2903: HOMICIDE AND ASSAULT

2903.01 Aggravated murder.

(A) No person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of another's pregnancy.
[emphasis added]

Aggravated murder has two distinct definitions. Procuring an unlawful abortion does not in any way confer legal personality on the unborn child.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 May 2013, 2:18 pm

He didn't bring them to an abortion clinic, he beat and starved the women until they miscarried. The man is a monster.