The Middle Eastern Thread (RE:RE: How to talk to Asian Gals)

Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 5:45 pm

Fire in the hole!! !

*boooom*

Oh crap, not this s**t again.

Well, things are getting racial lately..... Asian, Native Americans....maybe later Eskimos too, so it's the Middle Eastern turn!

Post anything about Middle Easterns and dating, this means all of ... well, Middle East or Middle Easterners living in your areas.
Post pics, share stories, and give tips, but be ...be whatever you want.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 6:13 pm

Yay, my legacy has been created (for worse) on WP.

Anyway, me and Middle Easterners seem to get along pretty well. Also, lots of Orthodox girls from the Middle East, particularly your country. Maybe it'd be a good alternative to the super cold dreary land of Russia. I dunno, pretty much all the Middle Easterners here are really friendly and welcoming, I've even been invited over to eat at their houses, etc.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 6:26 pm

I think the men and women are very attractive.
I had a friend in H.S.from Iran and she had the most beautiful big brown eyes,and her brother was just as nice looking.All the girls had a crush on him,but he was in college,we were all too young and silly.Wise man.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 6:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fire in the hole!! !

*boooom*

Oh crap, not this sh** again.

Well, things are getting racial lately..... Asian, Native Americans....maybe later Eskimos too, so it's the Middle Eastern turn!

Post anything about Middle Easterns and dating, this means all of ... well, Middle East or Middle Easterners living in your areas.

Boo, technically, Native Americans includes any ethnicities present in North & South America before Leaf Ericson, and their descendants.
So that means Eskimos too.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 7:27 pm

I was under the impression that it was a bad idea to ever approach women in the middle east for any reason. No problem for me since I'm good at not approaching people. I was in this Kurdish town called "Hervil" waiting for the rest of my group to get done shopping so we could leave. I saw the most gorgeous woman ever walking from store to store with a couple of her friends, so I waited in my vehicle with my camera fixed on the sidewalk waiting for her to walk by. I timed my pic as well as I could, when I looked at it, I could see her looking my direction out of the corner of her eyes, like she knew I was taking her pic. That sums up my encounter with middle eastern women.

On the other hand, me and the guys usually got along pretty well, I drank a lot of Chai and listened to a lot of stories.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 7:47 pm

In general, and in my opinion, Christian Middle Eastern girls are some of the worst to date (I'm excluding Israeli girls because I have no idea). Too traditional (care way too much about impressing their patriarchs), often religious in an extremist manner (I don't mean they have strong sincere faith but just that they tend to be narrow-minded), too materialistic, and focus is on getting married and having kids regardless of love for the spouse.

I just don't agree with their mentality, and I'm happy my sister isn't becoming like them.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2013, 8:59 pm

Boo, how do I hit on Middle Eastern girls?

Also, tell me some cultural differences between Middle Eastern Christians vs Muslims. I've met Middle East Muslims here, but almost no Christians.

Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 12:11 am

I have only had one experience with a Middle Eastern girl (Egyptian), things went great until she had seriously contemplate dating a Catholic. The cultural divide seems to have been a bit much in that instance but in general she was a really great girl with good values.

Was not spoken of the soul.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 4:43 am

I love the way their eyes look, both men and women. :D

fueledbycoffee
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 9:08 am

I'm gonna have to make a Polish American chicks thread. I'll get unlazy eventually.

Anyway, my Mother is a student of Persian history (despite being solidly Brythonic/Pictish/Polish herself), and she's always had lots of Persians who fled the revolution around. We also eat at Persian restaurants an awful lot. I've long been of the opinion that ladies from that region of the world are easily some of the most beautiful. Those eyes...

Un-PC joke following:

A friend of mine once put forward the theory that Middle Eastern women had such gorgeous eyes because when you're wearing a burqa, that's about all you have to work with, so you learn to make 'em pop.

Don't think he was right about the reason, but those eyes... damn.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 9:24 am

I've heard Middle Eastern men are quite ugly. Is that true? :P

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 10:10 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fire in the hole!! !

*boooom*

Oh crap, not this sh** again.

Boo.. you're awesome man. This is something I'm having issues with now.

In my city there is this little corner shop that sells Arab foods. It is owned and operated by middle eastern Muslims. I've had classmates in college say the food was rather good so I went in there to try it.

The moment I step in I see the usual flatbread, hummus, baba ganoush, quibde and so... and I'm very familiar with these foods as my grandma's sister (grand-aunt) married a Lebanese man and my childhood was spent eating this wonderful food made by him once a month.

...the moment I stepped in I saw this gorgeous girl behind the counter. Amazing face, body and the most attractive eyes I've ever seen. (FYI yes she was wearing a hijab...as were the 2 other girls working there).

and there was also one man, obviously the manager, barking orders at the cashier girl. Very rudely too and I could see the girl stressed as heck trying to do things quickly.

Anyways... the beautiful girl was taking orders so I told her what I wanted to take home with me. Since the counter we were in was a bit far from the cash register area I tried to make some conversation by asking her about the food itself (I already knew but ya know.. just to talk). Thing is.. as she replied to me I could notice she was trying hard not to smile too much or show too much attention to me and she constantly snap-glanced at the manager as if checking if she was being watched. She did seem interested in talking to me since she asked me, almost mumbling/whispered about my accent.

That's when the manager walked over and I saw noticeably 'dry up' , stiffen up and pick up speed putting food into the Styrofoam carry out box.

and then.. oh man I'll never forget this... the manager's first words to me were 'Are you Jewish?'

O.o .. holy crap. I'm going to get stabbed or something.

I replied I wasn't and then he told me there's a guy at my university (this place is right next to the campus) that looks like me but is Jewish. I mean.. hell.. there's 10~ thousand students in that campus. Its like he keeps track or what?

He then mentioned something like 'Oh yeah, his beard is different and his eyes are blue (mine are brown) but you look like him..' and he said something in his language to the girl (who had SERIOUSLY stiffened up by then) and then returned to me saying ' you're ok, she will take your payment now' .

For the next 5 minutes I had to witness this jerk very rudely tell this girl in his language as she tried to work the register... she was so nervous she was obviously making mistakes and the guy would switch to english telling me how sorry he was 'this girl isnt smart enough to use a machine' and such ..

OMFG.

I could only try to distract HIM from bullying her by talking to him and tell him a story of how I screwed up a lot when I was learning to use a register when I worked at Best Buy and the girl (I think) felt a little better I guess knowing I was trying to get this SOB off her back for a bit.

Anyways.. thats the background story. I've tried to go back there to see if I can talk to her or get her number but she's always watched by that SOB .. I know they're not related or anything but its HARD to try and talk to her. Thing is I don't know if it would be the right thing to do now.. this girl is obviously scared witless of this guy ... I'd hate to get her into trouble or lose her job or much worse.

What say you Boo? Give me your wisdom :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 10:45 am

Quote:
What say you Boo? Give me your wisdom

Stay away from veiled girls.

Whenever I got messaged/talked by one, I run the other way, fast.

It's more about their typical mentality than the veil.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 10:53 am

Guys, are you sure their eyes are genuinely beautiful to you and not due to mascara tricks? Thick black mascara is commonly used by them.

alakazaam
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 May 2013, 12:08 pm

Shatbat wrote:
I've heard Middle Eastern men are quite ugly. Is that true? :P

You got bad sources my friend

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2013, 3:53 pm

MCalavera wrote:
In general, and in my opinion, Christian Middle Eastern girls are some of the worst to date (I'm excluding Israeli girls because I have no idea). Too traditional (care way too much about impressing their patriarchs), often religious in an extremist manner (I don't mean they have strong sincere faith but just that they tend to be narrow-minded), too materialistic, and focus is on getting married and having kids regardless of love for the spouse.

I just don't agree with their mentality, and I'm happy my sister isn't becoming like them.

I got along best with Christians - just went out with 3, a Maronite, an Armenian Catholic and Orthodox well, they were very liberal/moderate otherwise they wouldn't have dated me - probably that's why. On okcupid, I don't contact women with any serious faith.

Funnily, I got along the least with ATHEIST/Agnostic women despite me being atheist, I have yet to meet a local atheist woman who is not: 1) Radical communist/Leftist 2) Hashish smoker 3) smoker of all other stuff 4) loves the same kind of music as the next communist (jazz, blues, and other local communist musicians) 5) animal party/pub 6) Militant atheist 7) Overall crazy.

The woman I am currently talking with now is Christian too, hope she doesn't turn out like the way you're saying :roll:

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 11 May 2013, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.