Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 10:59 am

The quiz: What Do You Prioritize?

You Prioritize Principles
When making a big decision, you turn to the moral guidelines that you follow. You trust them to show you what's right.
Whether you're religious or simply philosophical, you have an ethical framework that you're serious about following.

When it comes to what's right, you don't think things are as gray as they seem. People just want to avoid doing what they need to do.
It isn't easy to behave ethically, and that's why you put so much emphasis on it. You think people should be recognized more for upstanding behavior.

Those who don't know you well may call you obstinate and inflexible, but little do they know how much flexibility your ideas about morality give you.
By having a clear idea of what is right and wrong for you, you trust yourself to be adventurous and open. You know you'll stick to your guns when you need to.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 11:30 am

You Prioritize People

When making a big decision, you put others first - both those you know and those you don't know.
You believe that every life is important. You aren't going to do something to advance some if it harms others.

When it comes to what's right, every person counts. You firmly believe in treating others how you'd like to be treated.
And while being self-centered may work out in the short run, it's not good for anyone long term - including the selfish person.

Those who don't know you well may be jealous of your kind and compassionate heart. It's not easy for people to be as giving as you are.
And while some people may not understand why you're so altruistic, they certainly don't mind being the recipients of your generosity.

OnPorpoise
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2013, 2:14 pm

I got the prioritize principles also. Won't copy it here since Sora has it up.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 2:21 pm

When making a big decision, you turn to the moral guidelines that you follow. You trust them to show you what's right.
Whether you're religious or simply philosophical, you have an ethical framework that you're serious about following.

When it comes to what's right, you don't think things are as gray as they seem. People just want to avoid doing what they need to do.
It isn't easy to behave ethically, and that's why you put so much emphasis on it. You think people should be recognized more for upstanding behavior.

Those who don't know you well may call you obstinate and inflexible, but little do they know how much flexibility your ideas about morality give you.
By having a clear idea of what is right and wrong for you, you trust yourself to be adventurous and open. You know you'll stick to your guns when you need to.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 7:38 am

Principles, apparently.

For some of the questions I found it hard to decide between 2 options so I went back and changed them and still got principles.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 7:46 am

"When making a big decision, you prioritize the world. Not just the people living on it.
You believe our planet is a precious thing, and you want it to be preserved for current and future generations.

When it comes to what's right, you're taking a true global view - including people, animals, and the environment.
You know that we are all interconnected in a delicate balance. And it's all too easy to upset that balance with the wrong choice.

Those who don't know you well may call you overly idealistic or naive, but you refuse to become as cynical as they are.
You may not be able to change the world entirely, but you won't give up on making a difference. Every little thing helps."

Last question was dumb. Why decide between spending time in nature and reading and learning, when you can spend your time with reading and learning in nature? ^^

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 10:18 am

nikkiDT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2013, 5:03 am

The answer was "You prioritize principles."

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Principles, apparently.

For some of the questions I found it hard to decide between 2 options so I went back and changed them and still got principles.
I had a hard time deciding between 2 options for a couple questions. I would have to redo it a few times to try all those combinations. I got Principles too & the description doesn't sound unlike me so I'll stick to that.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 11:24 am

You Prioritize People

When making a big decision, you put others first - both those you know and those you don't know.
You believe that every life is important. You aren't going to do something to advance some if it harms others.

When it comes to what's right, every person counts. You firmly believe in treating others how you'd like to be treated.
And while being self-centered may work out in the short run, it's not good for anyone long term - including the selfish person.

Those who don't know you well may be jealous of your kind and compassionate heart. It's not easy for people to be as giving as you are.
And while some people may not understand why you're so altruistic, they certainly don't mind being the recipients of your generosity.

----------------------------------------------------
With principles a close second (as a means to prioritize people).