Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

packerbacker98
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2013, 6:54 pm

I just thought that the other dating forume is just for adults, so I decided to start a teen one.

hi, my name is Brandon, 14, almost 15, straight male in Ohio
Love Pokemon and video games and history.

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2013, 5:49 pm

You know, what the heck. I'll give this a go.

My name is Steven. I am a straight male who lives in California. Currently, I am 17 years old, but time has a way of making us older so I have a high chance to age. I never have had a girlfriend, just in case anyone really cares. I am available if anyone wants to say hi.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2013, 4:32 am

Ben, 18, lives in Sydney, chances of finding a girlfriend on here marginal.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

28 May 2013, 6:08 pm

I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16, but I'll post here in case anyone is still interested in 8 months.

Name: Amberlena
Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, about 5ft6, thin but not extremely skinny, light skin
About me: My favorite TV show is Adventure Time, and I like lots of other TV shows on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. I enjoy watching comedy movies, and my favorite movie is Good Burger. I've been collecting Littlest Pet Shop for 4 years, I have approximately 200 of them. Cats are my favorite animal. I've been playing violin for almost 4 years, and I enjoy classical music. My favorite kind of music to listen to is K-pop, which is Korean pop music. My favorite band is Nu'est. That's almost everything about me, you can message me if you'd like to know anything else.

By the way, I'd like to add that I'm still not sure about dating even when I'm old enough, but I would still like to be somebody's friend. I'll decide when I'm 16.

Last edited by Amberlena on 30 May 2013, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martian_Child
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2013, 9:24 pm

I'm Regan, I'm 15 and I'm in already in love with my almost-boyfriend so my romance schedule is already full. But if anyone loves manga/comics/animation/cartoons/writing then PM me. I'm more interested in making friends anyways.

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2013, 6:26 am

Hey everyone, I can't say I am really looking for a girlfriend at all but I am always interested in making new friends!

- - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - +
Name: Blake

Appearance:
Hair: Mid-length brown hair
Eyes: Brown eyes
Height: 172cm
Body: Neither over or under weight
Complexion: Fair

About Me:
I play piano, guitar, flute and I want to learn the violin. I like making music, watching anime, pizza, sleeping and gaming.
I would consider myself a very happy, cheerful and nice person to get along with.
I'm interested in technology, software and consumer devices, such as smart phones, gaming consoles, PCs, operating systems (Generally Linux), games, and anything else related.
- - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - +

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 Jun 2013, 1:07 am

Actually in a relationship right now, but I'll put myself out there as someone to talk to.

~
Name: Makayla

Appearence:
Hair: jaw-length, short, messy/wavy hair, brown and red
Eyes: Hazel green
Height: 5'10'' or around 178cm
Body: stocky :P
Complexion: mostly clear, slightly tanned

About me:
I play rugby during the spring, I love to draw, and I have a mild interest in anime and manga. I'm obsessed with the Vocaloid software, which is basically manipulating voice banks into a song. I'm generally someone that likes a quick chat when I can, but I'm often pretty busy.

mrquestor
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jun 2013, 3:51 pm

Hi my names daniel, Im 19 Living in bc canada. My interests are scifi, fantasy,cartoons, toy collecting, photography, video games,drawing, religion, pseudohistory/science, aliens, and i like various kinds of music,but i'd say my favorite singers are utada hikaru,taylor swift,and christina perry.

Sheerboredom
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jun 2013, 9:34 pm

Hell, why not its not like anyone will get hurt:

Name: Riley (I also go by Bug but that's a very long story)
Hobbies: Paintball, Poetry (writing), Weight lifting, Running, Recreational Shooting
Appearance: 5'8, Broad shoulders, brown eyes and hair, very short hair, in decent shape could use more improvement
Job: Unemployed, looking for Job
Talents: Can sing, Common sense (In my family that's a talent)

More About Me:
I am very outspoken. I used to play on a well known paintball team in my state till about a week ago. I enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, and the outdoors. I listen to punk rock and some country. It's hard to earn my trust and impossible to re-earn it after you lose it.

Send me a message if you would like to talk.

You are very likely neurotypical
INTJ

Last edited by Sheerboredom on 30 Jun 2013, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blue1skies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jun 2013, 8:10 pm

What the hell, I'll try this.
My name is Belle. I'm seventeen and live in Canada. My interests are writing novels, reading (mainly sci-fi, fantasy), learning new languages, marine biology and other sciences, history, and foreign cultures.
PM me if you want to chat. I'm not sure about dating, but I'm always open to new friends :)

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 10:51 am

Not putting my name, for internet-paranoia reasons.

Sex: Female
Appearance: 5'3 or 5'4. Skin somewhat fair. Medium length brown hair. Dark brown eyes.
Hobbies: I write fanfiction. I like to read. I also like to listen to music. I am a huge fan of The Giver, 1984, and Planet Of The Apes. On fanfiction.net, my account is ChuckyDoll.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

BrenFM
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2013, 12:10 am

What the heck.

Name: Dan

About me: Music aficionado. Multi-instrumentalist. I'm a music student, specializing in jazz, soul, and RnB composition/arranging. Award-winning composer. Lover of cinema.

Always free to chat

Zarith
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2013, 8:12 am

Maybe this thread should be renamed "Teen Friending/Dating on WP" seeing as some of the people who posted here aren't really looking for dates. Being the only Irish person on here, I'm obviously posting in this thread for the friendship side of things.

Anyhows, about me:

Name: Conor

Hobbies/Interests:

Writing, reading, manga/anime, videogames, mountaineering, drama. I'll hopefully be doing an acting course in university in September.

Feel free to send me a PM. I'm new here but I ain't no n00b.

Fray
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2013, 9:51 am

Name: Fray
Why I'm weird: aspergers and depression
Interests: Muuuuusic (I'm actually an indie singer/songwriter if that has any relevance), art, zombies, kitties... plenty of other things, I'm just awkward and don't know what to say ^^

I'm up for friendship or a boyfriend, just PM me and we'll see c; I almost always become friends first anyways, so either way : P

Conohue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Aug 2013, 10:04 pm

Name: Conor Donohue
Favorite school subjects: Maths, Science, Digital Technology, Electronics.
Hobbies: I play the Trombone, Bad joke telling, Reading (Mostly fantasy books)
Favorite books: The Inheritance Cycle, The Hunger Games Trilogy, And The tomorrow when the war began series.
Favorite game series: Halo
Fan of: Red vs Blue web series by Rooster Teeth.

I am an Xbox Gamer, and I have a gaming PC (Haven't gamed on it much).

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 2:26 am

bcousins wrote:
Ben, 18, lives in Sydney, chances of finding a girlfriend on here marginal.

Should add to this:

-Facebook - http://facebook.com/ben.cousins2 (And yes, there is a train there).
-Twitter http://twitter.com/bdc8495 (Old meets older).

Preferred method of contact is PM, but if you add me on Facebook, please message me saying who you are on here - I tend to only accept requests from people I know, but I am making an exception for members here.