Page 6 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:16 pm

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ do you spit acid too?
Yes, I do, and lightning+tunder from my boomstick and sword.

Gandalf the grey with necromancer and witch powers?
All-classes character?

I am sending you Chuck Norris.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:18 pm

appletheclown wrote:
MXH wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
MXH wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
I wouldn't cry in a cage, I would just bite when you rattle it.

You're too full of yourself.

I can't be full of anything else, I'm not a locker! But really, a cage? What could one do to me in a cage? I would not be happy with anyone when I am released. What could possibly convince me to do this? NOTHING. It is a silly idea. You could not possibly come up with a reason why I would want to that is non-hostile, it is impossible.

You're not familiar with being tortured.

I see.

I am, I am speaking of what I would do to you once I got out. I am not going to be castrated, so give up. I have a pick axe under my bed, and very sharp pieces of scrap metal on the floor, which I can defend myself with. No one is castrating me, ever. You can whip me from noon till 5pm and I won't be castrated. I am seeing your plan failing as you would never choose the top of the line breeders like me. Good luck, I'll just move to Japan, so you people will get deported forever if you try anything funny there. I like Japan, better than being castrated, they just give people sex dolls, they don't need too castrate them.
neither of those things are very good for self defense. Especially if they are so far away from you

I can throw pick axes, you can't. Plus I'm speaking of right now, in my 10'x10'x10' bedroom, I can see my pick axe under my bed. When they come for me, I'll move to Japan, plenty of ladies there, and if I see them, I'll have tomahawks, my pick axe, and my shape shifting shawman powers.

First off, you don't know me or what I can or can't do. So don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming.
Secondly, like any good dictatorship knows there's an easy solution to someone stuck in a room with weapons
Smoke him out, then Tranquilizer dart your ass.

Sorry, I have a military nbc suit and mask, won't work. Plus there are state troopers, city cops, the hospital, and the fire department all within a mile.

You really don't know how a fascist dictatorship works right? All of those gov agencies will be the ones hunting you down. Gas mask or not they'll just wait till you have to come out. Especially when what I meant by smoke you out was burn the house down

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ do you spit acid too?
Yes, I do, and lightning+tunder from my boomstick and sword.

Gandalf the grey with necromancer and witch powers?
All-classes character?

I am sending you Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris only gets his powers from drinking distilled water made from my sweat.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:24 pm

MXH wrote:
You really don't know how a fascist dictatorship works right? All of those gov agencies will be the ones hunting you down. Gas mask or not they'll just wait till you have to come out. Especially when what I meant by smoke you out was burn the house down

I raise you a fleet of 200 A-10 Thunderbolt tank destroyers, 3 blitkreig trained armoured divisions, 20 emp's, and enough fuel to last 50 years for all of it. Plus all the retired move in and kill then leave soldiers that are out of a job because of countries following the us and going tactical as back up.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:28 pm

appletheclown wrote:
MXH wrote:

I raise you a fleet of 200 A-10 Thunderbolt tank destroyers, 3 blitkreig trained armoured divisions, 20 emp's, and enough fuel to last 50 years for all of it. Plus all the retired move in and kill then leave soldiers that are out of a job because of countries following the us and going tactical as back up.

That's ok, you're still stuck in a burning house. Just ask Chris dorner how well this works

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:28 pm

Quote:
I can throw pick axes, you can't. Plus I'm speaking of right now, in my 10'x10'x10' bedroom, I can see my pick axe under my bed. When they come for me, I'll move to Japan, plenty of ladies there, and if I see them, I'll have tomahawks, my pick axe, and my shape shifting shawman powers.

Well...

I am trying to understand your strategy here...

So when you feel you're being surrounded in your room, you teleport yourself to Japan, you f**k some whores there then you go back to your bedroom to kill all the baddies?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Well...

So when you feel you're being surrounded in your room, you teleport yourself to Japan, you f**k some whores there then you go back to your bedroom to kill all the baddies?

No, I let my army of the living dead use my air, armor, and command my back up to take care of you, no body dies except the bad guys, not even emp's can stop ghosts, but I teleport to Japan, get married, and get a job making swords, and doing voiceovers. Don't call women whores when speaking of making love to them it isn't polite.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:46 pm

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Well...

No, I let my army of the living dead use my air, armor, and command my back up to take care of you, no body dies except the bad guys, not even emp's can stop ghosts, but I teleport to Japan, get married, and get a job making swords, and doing voiceovers. Don't call women whores when speaking of making love to them it isn't polite.

Oh I thought you're just being a sex tourist teleporting battlemage that has only few minutes to have sex in Japan before returning to your bedroom and kill the rest.

Turned out your plan is even more complicated.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 27 May 2013, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:47 pm

Yes, yes it is.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 10:40 pm

I'm switching sides, if you guys start castrating, I'll be on the first flight to Japan.

azaam
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 May 2013, 3:19 pm

I would castrate all male NTs.

I'll let you male aspies figure out what might happen I do that loool.