Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Dinonut92
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 May 2013, 12:53 pm

Hi everyone. I need some ideas. I've been thinking lately that I want a girlfriend. I know that first I need to have friends that are girls but I don't know where and how to meet them.

Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 4:37 pm

Aremyou in college or in a workplace with many girls?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 6:47 pm

Tell them you think they are cute! Its not up front like your hawt or your attractive is! I mean if you live where girls say your cute, say your cute back.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 7:51 pm

Have sex with them they like that! LOL just kidding I dont know just let them come to you at places like college!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

G4m3r5h4n3
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 May 2013, 5:46 am

Quite simple really,

I presume you have friends already? Go to their other circle of friends or places on interest when you have the means to do so and you are likely to meet more people of potential interest.

An alternative may be to do an activity that involves social gatherings such as martial arts, drama, swimming sessions and so forth, that can sometimes be better for you because you meet people with similar aspirations/interests.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 6:15 am

You know what, I a sometimes hear from people meeting their partners on the train, or on the streets, or in the supermarket, walking the dog. Just random singular encounters. And I STILL don´t understand how a relationship can develop from those kind of encounters...

jlsvc92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2013, 2:21 pm

Don't study computer science, that should do it xD.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 2:48 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
You know what, I a sometimes hear from people meeting their partners on the train, or on the streets, or in the supermarket, walking the dog. Just random singular encounters. And I STILL don´t understand how a relationship can develop from those kind of encounters...

Do you know what exactly they do? It’s always seemed impossible to me to exchange a single word with anyone in such places without a very good excuse, and then, as soon as the matter is dealt with, the contact vanishes forever.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

G4m3r5h4n3

27 May 2013, 6:10 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Do you know what exactly they do? It’s always seemed impossible to me to exchange a single word with anyone in such places without a very good excuse, and then, as soon as the matter is dealt with, the contact vanishes forever.

The only times I have seen this is from watching movies.