hit on a woman ( but she was married)

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:35 pm

billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
Because being eccentric does not mean you are forced to date other eccentric people. It also does not make you more accretive to them or anything like that

maybe not all of them, but I still think, I have a higher chances of dating one than an nt women.
I have better chances of dating an average looking women than a supermodel.
so if you get what Im saying.

No. Personality types are a lot more subjective than looks.
Also who is to say most guys aren't going for the same girls you are in your plight to find the leftovers?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:44 pm

MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
Because being eccentric does not mean you are forced to date other eccentric people. It also does not make you more accretive to them or anything like that

maybe not all of them, but I still think, I have a higher chances of dating one than an nt women.

Also who is to say most guys aren't going for the same girls you are in your plight to find the leftovers?

Because every good eccentric women I met, always have a boyfriend or is married.
every women that is cool and is good that I met always have a boyfriend or is married.

when I do met single women, they have personality I don't like. or they are boring.
I like eccentric women, and there are a selective NT women that like me too, but
they are married. damn it. damn it all.

( not all single women, I've met some good single women, but I have no interest in dating them)

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:58 pm

billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:

Because every good eccentric women I met, always have a boyfriend or is married.
every women that is cool and is good that I met always have a boyfriend or is married.

when I do met single women, they have personality I don't like. or they are boring.
I like eccentric women, and there are a selective NT women that like me too, but

( not all single women, I've met some good single women, but I have no interest in dating them)

Because there's a lot of demand for them...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:21 am

MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
Yes, because if the women have no one to date they're bound to pick you :roll:

maybe not an nt women, but I think an eccentric women might have a very good chance of dating me.

Umm, how do I break this to you...

No they wouldnt

why not?

True that, I have learned that through first-hand experience.

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:25 am

billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:

Perhaps a 'boring' down to earth relationship is not such a bad thing. You could give it a chance. What could you lose?

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 11:16 pm

Re: Your first post

I would pay you money to write a book of chat up lines.
This sh*t is hilarious.
:thumright:

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2014, 12:10 am

jlsvc92 wrote:
Don't want to be rude but read what you said. You sound like a total jerk specially in the first one. I don't mean you are, but sounds like Johny Bravo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGnl-UElVA[/youtube]

:lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 12:09 am

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
jlsvc92 wrote:
Don't want to be rude but read what you said. You sound like a total jerk specially in the first one. I don't mean you are, but sounds like Johny Bravo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGnl-UElVA[/youtube]

:lol:

That was a great video. :lol: