hit on a woman ( but she was married)

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 2:35 pm

I was at the gym and I hit on the gym employee there.
me: hey, you like winners
her: yes
me: because I won my age group in the 10k race last week
her: that good
me: do, you hang out with winners
her: sometimes
me: you mean all the time
me: because Im a winner, so about we hang out
her: Im married
me: oh, sorry didn't know that, how is your husband.
her: he's good

-----------------
other one: another gym employee I hit on.
me: you have a boyfriend
her: yes
me: how about you have two boyfriends
her: no
me: why not, he wouldn't care
her: he would
me: all right, then that cool
----------------
another one:
me: hey linda, how are you doing
girl: my name not linda
me: what is your name
girl: I told you ''amanda''
me: oh, sorry about that.
( I am bad with names)
-------------------------

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 2:54 pm

congrats on the 10k.

Disraeli
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 May 2013, 6:36 pm

Wow, that is the lamest s**t I've ever heard. She probably laughed at you afterwards, no offense buddy.

jlsvc92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2013, 6:47 pm

Don't want to be rude but read what you said. You sound like a total jerk specially in the first one. I don't mean you are, but sounds like Johny Bravo.

And I'm not telling you this in a bad way, I don't mean you're a bad person, I've done much much worse, I've asked more than once a girl "do you want fillet?" (not kidding) and lots, lots of awkward moments like introducing myself telling a girl the size of my penis (no, not kidding I just know it's not the best idea, not sure why).

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 7:11 pm

jlsvc92 wrote:
Don't want to be rude but read what you said. You sound like a total jerk specially in the first one. I don't mean you are, but sounds like Johny Bravo.

And I'm not telling you this in a bad way, I don't mean you're a bad person, I've done much much worse, I've asked more than once a girl "do you want fillet?" (not kidding) and lots, lots of awkward moments like introducing myself telling a girl the size of my penis (no, not kidding I just know it's not the best idea, not sure why).

that's confidence, my good man.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 7:13 pm

cathylynn wrote:
congrats on the 10k.

thanks, Im a fast guy.

jlsvc92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2013, 7:41 pm

^ Sounds more like superiority complex to me and I'm pretty sure most of NTs would percieve it that way.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 7:50 pm

jlsvc92 wrote:
^ Sounds more like superiority complex to me and I'm pretty sure most of NTs would percieve it that way.

actual, the two women never really rejected me. They were married or in a relationship.
and most nt folks like me. I got nt friends ( male and female).

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 8:37 pm

No offense, but that would be so annoying I would probably tell the guy I was married even if I wasn't...

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 9:06 pm

Nonperson wrote:
No offense, but that would be so annoying I would probably tell the guy I was married even if I wasn't...

SSSHHHHHHHH! You're going to spoil the surprise!

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 9:32 pm

Nonperson wrote:

Im glad you said that. In fact, whenever a woman tell me about their husband or boyfriend
I go ''oh, so how is your husband doing''
''what does he do for a living''
''where did you met him at''

and every women I've talk to that has told me they were married, always answer them question, right away.
it;s not like they are thinking what to say.

but if there are women that do make up husband, to make me leave them alone, then that fine by me.
every women has the right to reject me.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 10:59 pm

billiscool wrote:
jlsvc92 wrote:

No that's called making a fool of yourself. Hooray finally, we all say. Little Billy found something he's good at.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 11:54 pm

blue_bean wrote:
billiscool wrote:
jlsvc92 wrote:

No that's called making a fool of yourself. Hooray finally, we all say. Little Billy found something he's good at.

nope, it's confidence.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 11:57 pm

blue_bean wrote:
billiscool wrote:
jlsvc92 wrote:

hey, it could be worst. I could be one of them angry mra guys, who get rejected by a woman and start cussing at them
and calling them names.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 12:15 am

billiscool wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
billiscool wrote:
jlsvc92 wrote:

hey, it could be worst. I could be one of them angry mra guys, who get rejected by a woman and start cussing at them
and calling them names.

Could be worse is different from not being bad. Hey Hitler could have been worse. He could have killed as many as Stalin or Mao did. Maybe we should let him pass.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 12:26 am

MXH wrote:

Could be worse is different from not being bad. Hey Hitler could have been worse. He could have killed as many as Stalin or Mao did. Maybe we should let him pass.

there nothing wrong with telling a woman that your a runner. and won in your age group.
I am right, I was a winner. I did win my age group in the 10k, that all true.

and she never really rejected me, she was married. so, really don't know the outcome. ( unknow if she would had reject me or not, if she was single)

and the second woman, well it worth of shot, some women do date more than one man. even on this board, you have women who have two partner at one time.