Officially Started My CryENGINE 3 Game Project

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 2:41 pm

I figured some people here might find it vaguely interesting to know that I've officially started a game development team and project over at CryDev.net (click that previous sentence for the link to the page, if it's not obvious). It's the adventure-puzzle game I've been working on the concept for for several months, now. I started ti because I got some response to the job postings I put up on that page about needing people for a team to help out with it, and it now might actually be going somewhere.

If anyone here is interested in helping out on the project with any of the jobs that are listed in the jobs section, feel free to contact me- I'm not going to limit my offers for help to just one community; I'll take all the help I can get.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 2:57 pm

Oh sweet, a surreal fantasy adventure puzzle game(dang that's a mouthful!). I would apply for the Quality Assurance but the timezone differences and the fact that I have a full time job would pose too much of a problem. Do keep us updated with this project, It sounds interesting! :)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 9:46 pm

Quote:
I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to call the design document finished, though, at least in terms of covering all the content that needs to be dcovered. Andof course, that's not including all the changes that will continue to be mate to it as things progress.

That's certainly the truth.

I don't know if I'd be able to help or not, but I wouldn't mind taking a peek at your ideas.

And I don't see where the "jobs section" you mentioned is at.

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 10:01 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I don't know if I'd be able to help or not, but I wouldn't mind taking a peek at your ideas.

And I don't see where the "jobs section" you mentioned is at.

Ah, I forgot: the jobs link isn't actually on that page. Click here if you wanna have a look at them.