How old were you when you had your first proper kiss?

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 6:06 am

Joe90 wrote:
When was the first time you were ever kissed on the lips by a guy?

this is going to be weird but you were specific here - 23 years old

but my first real kiss was at 21, LOL.

(and since about 24 I don't kiss guys at all anymore)

greeneyeszengirl
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jan 2014, 12:21 pm

I'm 49, was just officially diagnosed with an ASD (I'm an Aspie) Friday the tenth at 1630. In my weird life, you know, the one that now seems so much less weird, kissing was always important to me, and something that never quite worked. I suspect mainly because I didn't know what I and the other person was doing.

I was married for a bunch of years. Yup, actually married. It ended horribly. He was Predator, I his prey. Not much kissing at all, and what there was of it, never felt right. Over a decade ago I swore that if Earl didn't work out, or if I lost him, I'd never date again, much less be in a relationship. We were together for years, heck even the divorce from hell (and the stalking that went with) took too long, and I was left terribly scared.

So imagine my surprise when I started dating someone last year. Someone amazing, patient, and good at "herding cats" as she puts it. We started as friends and she's the one that pointed out that I was an Aspie. You see she has an adult daughter who (at the time) was an undiagnosed Aspie too. In fact it was because of her daughter that I found local resources who deal with not just adult Aspies, but Aspergirls like my friend's daughter and I. For my friend's daughter, diagnosis was even more important because she was struggling through college, and the office of disability services wouldn't even talk to her without an official diagnosis. So as of Friday, we're both official.

My girlfriend has, for the most part, lead the changes to our relationship. First time we held hands, we were walking through the mall together and she just reached over and laced her fingers through mine. I froze up solid and fought really hard not to burst into tears. Then had to spend the next few minutes explaining my reaction. Thankfully, she understood.

A few months later, after having been out running around, and having a good day, I went to kiss her on the cheek goodnight. She turned her head so I wound up kissing her on the lips. This time I did burst into tears, but happy ones after the shock wore off. We then proceeded to kiss more.

To me, that felt like my first real kiss. I was 49 years old.

So yeah, the woman I'm dating, the women I adore, the woman I enjoy kissing, is the one that suggested I was an Aspie. The woman who still adores me, and the kissing makes me think of Princess Bride. Except of course we're both the Princess. Go figure right?

"My weird life, just got a whole lot weirder, by becoming less weird."

Adele_

13 Jan 2014, 10:28 pm

At 19 y.o.. My first kiss was at 16 but I was totally disgusted and felt brutalized by it although I really liked the guy... Well, I suppose... It is complicated...

Overload of social interactions numb the deepest thoughts.

hannahal91
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jan 2014, 12:02 am

I'm 22, and I just started dating my first ever boyfriend last week! And I also just had my first kiss with him.

anelynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2014, 11:28 am

Hasn't happened yet and I'm 31. I guess at this point it's a lost cause.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 1:22 am

I was 17 and watching a movie in a dorm room. It freaked me out a bit, but I still enjoyed it. I've kissed other guys since then, but I haven't actually kissed anyone that I've had strong feelings for.

theduckrabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2014, 8:25 pm

14. Pretty standard I guess. It was gross, though. He had eaten meat and I was totally skeeved out.

pinkgurl87
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Mar 2014, 12:10 am

Interesting question... not sure, because I don't like kissing a guy think it gross and the only times I have it has been unwanted but I've done it because either afraid of the guy or gave up on pushing him away, or I felt pressured too. The first time I was kissed in this way though I was 20.

Eye test score: 21
AQ test score: 40.0 , AQ-10: 7.0
(RAADS-R): 183.0

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 7:49 am

Quote:
21. I hate kissing, and tongue kissing is especially revolting. I don't like sharing cutlery or getting involved with other people's saliva, so the idea of having someone else's tongue in my mouth is disgusting. I did actually try it a few times, but ewwwww. (I do really love my OH, its just the germy saliva issues)

Adele_ wrote:
At 19 y.o.. My first kiss was at 16 but I was totally disgusted and felt brutalized by it although I really liked the guy... Well, I suppose... It is complicated...

yeah totally my case. I was 13 and liked this guy, but I hated kissing. Our first kiss was awkward and tasted like the hamburger he had eaten. disgusting. He was my boyfriend for an year and never knew I hated kissing.
I kissed another boy too when I was 16 but only because I liked him and then I was expected to like kissing him. You know, I couldn't just reject his approaches and tell him I liked him anyway. Not how it works for most people, they don't understand.
Well, actually me neither. Maybe I am assexual who knows? I don't seem to like the contact.
Here in Brazil average NT's first kiss would be around 11-12 yo. And people kiss others frequently. My friends think the fact that I haven't kissed anyone for 3 years is weird. But I truely don't care about kissing or having sex.

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Mar 2014, 5:11 pm

19 & totally forgettable. I had a short term affair with him. That was totally forgettable too. He was shocked to find out that he was my 1st.
I wish I had waited.

Sare
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Mar 2014, 1:16 am

Not yet.

Volleyball4
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Mar 2014, 8:00 pm

I was 19 and it was totally awkward, because he was experienced and I wasn't. He asked me if I have ever been kissed before and so he walked over and kissed me.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

I was 13. It was very nice although I was nervous as hell beforehand and must confess I had studied extensively beforehand (i.e. have read everything about kissing I could find and asked around as much as possible about how it was supposed to work) so that the guy (who was 16) didn't believe me when I said I had never kissed anyone before. Way to go, self, I thought, your first ever kiss and already you are being called a slut. But other than that it was nice.

waterflower135
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm

When I was in high school, I had my first boyfriend but I cannot say that I ever experience a kiss that was more than a quick peck more than once or twice until far after high school. What I would classify as my first real kiss didn't happen until I was well out of college.

My first kiss that ever really meant anything to me was when I was almost 28. Yup, after reading so many of the post here I am feel a bit weird for admitting it but I have to say that it was well worth the wait and after a year of kissing his guy I can't help but admit that every time we kiss I still feel the same excitement as I did the first time that he kissed me. So to me it was well worth the wait.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2014, 5:33 pm

13 and Im still blushing thinking about it. He didn't know when to stop kissing (like a washing machine)... I didn't know either, I taught he did and followed his lead and kissed for almost an hour. I'll never forget the pain in my jaw joint :oops:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Zero, I hope.