Go for it! 90%  90%  [ 26 ]
You're crazy 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 29

vandire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Mar 2007, 3:25 pm

I'd say go for it.

The only possible problem I could see is to be careful once you've lost the weight- if you stop exercising when you hit your goal, then you'll end up in a fairly nasty cycle, but at the same time you wouldn't be able to just keep going with the same lifestyle that allows you to lose weight without risks of gradually becoming emaciated. Finding a balance point at the end seems to be the hardest part for some people, and the easiest for others.

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 7:26 am

aylissa wrote:
you should post one of your videos on the "Check out the new video thread on Wrong Planet!! !! !" thread, so you will get more exposure.
Where is that?,I couldn't find it.

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 7:27 am

greaseman wrote:
Great work! Keep going! You are on the right path! :D
Thank you :)

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 7:35 am

vandire wrote:
I'd say go for it.

The only possible problem I could see is to be careful once you've lost the weight- if you stop exercising when you hit your goal, then you'll end up in a fairly nasty cycle, but at the same time you wouldn't be able to just keep going with the same lifestyle that allows you to lose weight without risks of gradually becoming emaciated. Finding a balance point at the end seems to be the hardest part for some people, and the easiest for others.
I already calculated how many calories I will need to ingest to maintain a healthy weight and I think I will have no problems doing so.But thanks for your concern and I'll be sure to do some research about people who've lost a lot of weight and how they've managed to transition back to a normal diet.