What are some reasons an aspie guy would reject a girl?

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2013, 4:58 pm

I believe the OP may have found her answer, at this point.

Sspotify
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2013, 6:08 pm

Thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback. It has helped so much. I am thankful that I can understand his actions better now. Before, I use to get frustrated but now I can put logic to everything...well almost everything. Lol

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2013, 6:42 pm

She might disrupt your routine, she might demand attention twenty four seven, she might invade your privacy and worst of all she might sit in your spot and not like anime but watch chick flicks instead! Thats mainly non otaku NTs though!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 4:37 pm

Because they've just had sex and that's all he wanted from her?

BigD84
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jun 2013, 5:00 pm

Well, I can say that I have coldsores. It's a form of herpes. It's type C I think. So, if a girl came up to me that liked me, I would probably be in denial that she liked me, because of the coldsores. I don't know if this is the case. I'm just saying. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 5:12 pm

BigD84 wrote:
Well, I can say that I have coldsores. It's a form of herpes. It's type C I think. So, if a girl came up to me that liked me, I would probably be in denial that she liked me, because of the coldsores. I don't know if this is the case. I'm just saying. :)

I can speak from my own experience, that adopting a low-acidic diet vastly reduces the frequency and intensity of breakouts. and between outbreaks, you are not contagious.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 5:16 pm

Because he can? Because males have the right to reject too if they're asked out? Ahh...THIS IS TOO ALIEN, right?

Not just because he has a penis and you have a vagina means that he has no preferences and hence will automatically accept you, I know I know...you are used to guys accept when you happen to do the first move.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 5:25 pm

when somebody nice made the first move to me, they had me at "hello." :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 5:45 pm

This thread triggered a memory about incident happened last week,

A girl on okc messaged me because she found my body "too sexy" and started to sexually flirting me and all, she was pictureless so I asked to show me a pic of hers after few exchange of messages, after showing me face-only pics she finally showed me a full figure pic and asked me if I find her physically appealing - she was not (yes, she was way overweight, 2.5 times my width at least) so I've politely told her I don't think we're physically compatible. She was like "Well, you're no brad pit, you should had accepted me, you should be glad that a girl gave you an offer!!".

Before you call me shallow remember why she contacted me in the first place.

I find this common entitlement attitude among females toward males annoying and offensive *staring at OP and MrjMajor* (don't ask why the poor MrMajor is included in this, even I don't know why); as if males are supposed to automatically accept romance/date/sex advances from females, as if rejection is a female privilege only and males don't have right to it; well I have news for you, not all males are desperate horny lapdogs with no preferences/standards.

BigD84
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jun 2013, 6:38 pm

Thank you auntblabby! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

BigD84 wrote:
Thank you auntblabby! :)

prego :)

Sspotify
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2013, 7:17 pm

I definitely agree that everyone is entitled to who they wanna be with. Please don't think that i have an arrogant attitude about being rejected. I don't want it to seem that i think I'm so wonderful, etc. because I'm definitely not. I just didn't know if his AS was contributing to the situation or if something was wrong with me considering he has implied in the past he had mixed feelings about me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 7:30 pm

have you verified that he no longer has mixed feelings?

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 8:40 pm

The Aspie guy I fell for told me (after about 9 months of me pursuing him), that he doesn't function relationships. Not many more details, just that he doesn't function in relationships. There is/was nothing I could do about that except but to continue being his friend and forget any thought of us ever getting together romantically. We are still good friends. Sometimes I still wonder....but I don't dwell.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 8:50 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
The Aspie guy I fell for told me (after about 9 months of me pursuing him), that he doesn't function relationships. Not many more details, just that he doesn't function in relationships. There is/was nothing I could do about that except but to continue being his friend and forget any thought of us ever getting together romantically. We are still good friends. Sometimes I still wonder....but I don't dwell.

I considered myself in that club also, until I was confronted with an offer I could not refuse. I had to put up or shut up forevermore.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 8:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:

I considered myself in that club also, until I was confronted with an offer I could not refuse. I had to put up or shut up forevermore.

Before I respond... elaborate please.