Possible RPG Maker Project Recruitment

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

J-P
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm

Hey !

I want to launch myself in rpg making again but this time i seek an team for an amateur project. I want to learn team work. For helping myself i have an book that i read on game designing so that can help a little bit for the concept phase. I plan to use Rpg Maker Vx Ace because of it's traits system that open possibilities, RGSS and the battle formula system. I seek as team mates peoples that can find somes ideas and want to work as an team. I need for sure someone for graphics, an musician, mappers, RGSS scripter(if possible) and an eventer(my best capacity). The way we will work? That simple: We will go with the capacities of each. I explain myself: If someone if better than others in an domain that will be his job. My strength is events. I can do acceptable to good events. But things like conception and decide all things exemple monsters, characters backgrounds ect will be decided by all together. That how i want to work as a team. Everybody is important! Also i seek peoples that can give a lot of time... maybe a fews hours per day or week? Interessed peoples can contact me on this post i'll give me my skype for give them news. Also i'll take often news of the progress of your part of the work. Sure 100% of the game will be in english! If needed to translate in french i can do it personally. If i seek an team that because i don't have capacities to do all spheres of the project. Together we can all choose and set all parameter that will make it an successful game

Things the team needs(this post will be edited with names of peoples that join the project) :

Graphics Conceptors: PACK DOWNLOADED
Musicians: schizoid26
Scripters:
Eventers: J-P(maybe?)
Mappers:

Thanks and hope ot have you in the team soon

Last edited by J-P on 07 Jun 2013, 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

schizoid26
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2013, 11:51 pm

I know this isn't usually considered at such an early stage of game production, but I can do music and sfx for the game. What are you considering as a similar sounding past game, so I can listen and get ideas.

I can whip something together to show you I'm competent.

J-P
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2013, 1:06 am

schizoid26 wrote:
I know this isn't usually considered at such an early stage of game production, but I can do music and sfx for the game. What are you considering as a similar sounding past game, so I can listen and get ideas.

I can whip something together to show you I'm competent.

For now i don't have an game style but send me anything to show me.