Page 11 of 13 [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Carpeta
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 11:46 am

greenmm37 wrote:
Carpeta wrote:
Data from Star Trek TNG
We share this one :mrgreen:

I saw him mentioned earlier in the thread, as well. Androids are popular on this planet! :lol:

All of mine are from so long ago now! If they were recent, esp. if they were current, I don't think I'd be confessing them, even anonymously. :wink: I think it's funny that there are four different "star" shows in my list, haha.

RAADS-R: 122.0

Not a doctor.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 1:38 pm

NightMuse wrote:
Okay, I'm nuts, but...

Major crush on Hannibal Lecter from the "SOTL" series.

At least he's safely fictional! Crushes on real-life serial killers are pretty common- I even know a lesbian who has a bit of a thing for Ted Bundy.

NateF
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Sep 2020, 1:55 pm

girl from need for speed

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:49 pm

Right now I've got it bad for Lady Patience from Robin Hobb's "Farseer" trilogy. The gloriously eccentric widow of a prince, described as a short woman with dark, curly hair. Reclusive and not good with people, though she makes for a surprisingly good leader in a crisis. She's brilliant, unworldly and a bit scatterbrained- her apartments are cluttered with the gear for dozens of half-finished projects, ranging from botany to tattooing. Definitely not framed as "the love interest" (she's kind of the hero's stepmother, for a start) but I find her absolutely adorable.

Floraptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Sep 2020, 3:38 pm

Here they are, all of them, in alphabetical order:
Danny from Danny Phantom (both Fenton and Phantom)
Duncan, Geoff & Tyler from Total Drama
Marshall Lee from Adventure Time
Philip from Disney's Sleeping Beauty
Pongo the Dalmatian (I don't care if he's a dog)
Robin from Teen Titans
Ron Weasley
Tramp from Lady and the Tramp (again, I don't care)
pretty much every Leonardo Dicaprio character ever
the Links from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword
That's pretty much everyone. If I think of someone else I'll add him.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2021, 5:26 pm

Kitty* Pryde in the current run of X-Men comics. Mutant schoolteacher turned mutant pirate captain. She's normally the quiet, responsible one, but took on the job of "Red Queen of the Hellfire Club" at a point in her life when she was generally PO'd with everything. Now she's really getting into casual mayhem and painting the town red. Somehow that's more exciting to me than a bad girl who's always been that way...

*Sorry, Kate. Captain.

Carpeta wrote:
Shigure from Fruits Basket (animated)

Interesting guy... I only know the manga, which I'm 3/4 of the way through, but he's possibly my favourite character. It's like Shigure has many, many alternating layers of "charming, wise and caring" and "cold-blooded, calculating and sketchy as ****." Keeps you guessing as to what he's really like at the bottom of it all.

Spunge42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jan 2021, 10:33 pm

PhosphorusDecree wrote:
Carpeta wrote:
Shigure from Fruits Basket (animated)

Interesting guy... I only know the manga, which I'm 3/4 of the way through, but he's possibly my favourite character. It's like Shigure has many, many alternating layers of "charming, wise and caring" and "cold-blooded, calculating and sketchy as ****." Keeps you guessing as to what he's really like at the bottom of it all.

Definitely understand why you'd like shigure. I think I'd enjoy having him as a good friend for reasons phosphorusDecree stated. He'd always be amusing. :lol:

I think for me Whitechase Smoker from One Piece. I wish he had his own storyline, like a spinoff. Not that I don't love Luffy. But Luffy is more of someone I'd want as my captain than romantic interest. Lol. If I found a real live Luffy I'd follow him till the ends of the earth too. :heart: :heart:

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."

PhoebeG
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2021, 5:57 am

I´ve had many fictional crushesbefore but there´s one that really takes the cake.
Walter Beckett from my new favourite movie Spies in Disguise. :heart:
Has anyone else seen that movie?

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2021, 8:37 pm

Historian90 wrote:
Morgana from Merlin on the BBC

I liked her too. I hated how they handled her character in later seasons. They had her turn psychotic overnight once she wanted to overthrow Uther. The more I think about it the worse that show's politics were. I understand not wanting to whitewash revolutions and to show that a lot of innocent people will die even if the cause seems just but there wasn't any nuance with how her side was portrayed.

I had a crushes on Kahlan and Cara from Legend of the Seeker when I was in middle school. More recently Diane in Bojack Horseman, Shallan and Jasnah in The Stormlight Archive, Apsalar and Ladies Envy and Spite in The Malazan Book of the Fallen.

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

28 Jan 2021, 8:50 am

Another Hannibal Lecter crush here, also Clarice Starling :D

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2021, 9:59 am

I'm currently watching Battlestar Galactica, the second series. Quite a few pretty girls on the show. I think Sharon is the prettiest, but Laura Roslin is the one I want to meet at a convention. I'm older so I'm more taken with the older lady.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2021, 8:39 pm

Robert312 wrote:
I'm currently watching Battlestar Galactica, the second series. Quite a few pretty girls on the show. I think Sharon is the prettiest, but Laura Roslin is the one I want to meet at a convention. I'm older so I'm more taken with the older lady.

I was very taken with Sharon Valerii / Boomer, but that just made me sad as everything bad seems to happen to her. Seriously. Girl can't catch a break.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 9:41 am

- Asami Sato - The Legend Of Korra

- Also, yes, as previously mentioned, Morgana from Merlin.

- I remember watching Teen Wolf and having a crush on Kira Yukimura. Arden Cho, the actress who plays her is stunning.

- Carmilla Karnstein (Carmilla Webseries). Also a crush on the actress, Natasha Negovanlis.

Childhood crushes on fictional characters: Vanessa (Phineas & Ferb) and Jade (Victorious).

... I think I have a type. :lol: :oops:

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

04 Feb 2021, 5:28 pm

PhosphorusDecree wrote:
Robert312 wrote:

I was very taken with Sharon Valerii / Boomer, but that just made me sad as everything bad seems to happen to her. Seriously. Girl can't catch a break.

Lyta on Babalon 5 also never catches a break.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 10:22 pm

Becca Mitchell (played by Anna Kendrick) in The Pitch Perfect Trilogy. :wink:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 2:10 pm

David Fisher (Six Feet Under)

Dexter (minus the murdering)

Professor Paul Emanuel (Villette, Charlotte Bronte)

Hank Rizzoli (Parenthood)

Grover (Sesame Street)

Last edited by IsabellaLinton on 01 Mar 2021, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.