men who won't date fat women

Page 20 of 21 [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

02 Jul 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm one of the few guys here that find larger women attractive. :) I've dated several over 300 lbs. I just want one that can still walk OK so I would prefer one not that big. I don't care about fertility issues because I don't want kids and prefer a woman that doesn't have any.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 1:54 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Saying that, I doubt many men would give you the time of day based on your personality, maybe based on your looks but that is only shallow attraction and nothing substantial like an emotional connection. I think that's why you will struggle being single, you put too much effort into being skin deep rather than on the emotional connection, emphasizing or relating to others.

I've stopped struggeling with being single a long time ago. I went to a sports club, started volunteering and I've made many friends in the past months. I've even started dating a guy I 3 weeks past. We have a great emotional connection :heart:

How tall is he? 6'3? :P

6´0 and a half :P

So if he was 100% the same guy but barely 5'8, would you have rejected him?

If some wizard came and made him barely 5'8, would you leave him?

Are those +2" what makes him go from not hot level to hot level?

Most men I know stick with their wives after gaining extra weight due to child birth.

Yes, I would have rejected him. And that wizard wouldn´t come anyway...
Weight is changeable. But still, there are plenty of men that don´t feel sexually attracted anymore when the woman gains to much weight

Weight is changeable however height isn't so you are discriminating against someone's genetics. If you were to say you wouldn't date a black person because you prefer white people, that would make you skin deep. Again you're a skin deep person and you think you can get what you want because of your looks alone. You need to step back and realize that it might be the case with some guys but don't let it go to your head.

Jep, I'm also gender deep. Also has to do with genetics. You know, XY chromosomes and such

Androgens are only 10% of the equation. A crucial part is how growth hormones affect your proportions.

04 Jul 2013, 1:34 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Saying that, I doubt many men would give you the time of day based on your personality, maybe based on your looks but that is only shallow attraction and nothing substantial like an emotional connection. I think that's why you will struggle being single, you put too much effort into being skin deep rather than on the emotional connection, emphasizing or relating to others.

I've stopped struggeling with being single a long time ago. I went to a sports club, started volunteering and I've made many friends in the past months. I've even started dating a guy I 3 weeks past. We have a great emotional connection :heart:

Most men I know stick with their wives after gaining extra weight due to child birth.

Weight is changeable. But still, there are plenty of men that don´t feel sexually attracted anymore when the woman gains to much weight

Weight is changeable however height isn't so you are discriminating against someone's genetics. If you were to say you wouldn't date a black person because you prefer white people, that would make you skin deep. Again you're a skin deep person and you think you can get what you want because of your looks alone. You need to step back and realize that it might be the case with some guys but don't let it go to your head.

Jep, I'm also gender deep. Also has to do with genetics. You know, XY chromosomes and such

It's up to you how shallow you want to be, don't let it go to your head though and people like you shouldn't have kids if you are going to base your love on what sex or gender you are, you should love a child regardless of how or who they are.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 1:39 pm

You might have a dwarf child in the future, you never know.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 2:11 pm

Kazuki wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

It's up to you how shallow you want to be, don't let it go to your head though and people like you shouldn't have kids if you are going to base your love on what sex or gender you are, you should love a child regardless of how or who they are.

Lol, so now I´m not even allowed to be straight? Pawease.

Also, my sexual preferences have nothing to with 'love a child regardless of who they are'.

BrandonSP
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 5:44 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
]I am 5'4 and I WILL turn down a 5'8 man. I don't see how that is hyprocrite. He has the right to turn me down because of my height as well. That's like saying: if a woman with big boobs wont date a man with big boobs then she's a hypocrite.

Date whomever you want, but as I recall you were the one taking men to task for having certain physical preferences in threads before this one. You are indeed being a hypocrite here.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 7:47 am

BrandonSP wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
]I am 5'4 and I WILL turn down a 5'8 man. I don't see how that is hyprocrite. He has the right to turn me down because of my height as well. That's like saying: if a woman with big boobs wont date a man with big boobs then she's a hypocrite.

Date whomever you want, but as I recall you were the one taking men to task for having certain physical preferences in threads before this one. You are indeed being a hypocrite here.

Nope, because I´ve already changed my mind on that one.

BrandonSP
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 8:49 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
BrandonSP wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Nope, because I´ve already changed my mind on that one.

I stand corrected then. Hope you find the tall man of your dreams someday! :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 9:02 am

Changed your mind on what?