More attractive to Asian and aspie girls

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

08 Jun 2013, 3:27 pm

This seems to be the case. Are these demographics just more likely to be blunt, or is there some characteristic in a guy that could cause this? I am very intrigued. It's not like all aspie or Asian-American girls are, or that no girls from other races act interested, it just feels much stronger from both aspie and Asian-American NT girls. Like 10 x stronger and 10 x more likely. I keep noticing this over and over again.

It's like aspie and Asian NT girls will sometimes come out and say bluntly "you're hot" or flirt shamelessly. Non-Asian NT girls never say this -- and rarely show obvious interest in the same way. It takes someone to flirt pretty strongly before I will act on it, due to my avoidant traits.

Is this a genetic thing, or a body language thing?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 3:41 pm

I have no idea how to tell when a woman has asperger. I can tell with moderate autism. mainly because them
are type of autism women I been around my whole life.

I've only met one non-semi special, non-moderate level autism women in my life.

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 3:58 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
This seems to be the case. Are these demographics just more likely to be blunt, or is there some characteristic in a guy that could cause this? I am very intrigued. It's not like all aspie or Asian-American girls are, or that no girls from other races act interested, it just feels much stronger from both aspie and Asian-American NT girls. Like 10 x stronger and 10 x more likely. I keep noticing this over and over again.

It's like aspie and Asian NT girls will sometimes come out and say bluntly "you're hot" or flirt shamelessly. Non-Asian NT girls never say this -- and rarely show obvious interest in the same way. It takes someone to flirt pretty strongly before I will act on it, due to my avoidant traits.

I would guess that Aspie girls show more interest in you than NT girls because of similarities being the two of you. In the past I've been much more attracted to girls who I strongly suspect were Aspies (and who were most likely attracted to me, but my damn shyness got in the way) than to NT girls, so it seems possible that this could be fairly common.

I have no idea why this might be the case with Asian girls, however. I would be interested to find out why.

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm

Tyri0n wrote:

    How can you tell they're on the spectrum? Seriously.
    Maybe that's a topic for a new post. LOL

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 5:20 pm

Oddly I seem to be attractive to mega NT party type girls (at least that's been most of the girls who've been blunt/outgoing enough to try hitting on me that I caught because I got super Aspergers), apparently. I don't care about a girl being intellectual and wanting to talk to me about Aristotle or something, but these type of girls just don't seem too much like me or really "thinkers" at all. Oddly I like extroverted girls more (either that or ISTP girls, ISTP girls are the best,) just I don't want them dumb as a brick and being the female equivalent of a "bro."

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 7:41 pm

Tyri0n wrote:

Well, I can't speak for Asian women; and frankly there are so many varieties of Asian, that I think this category is a bit artificial. 'Course, I can't speak for autie women either. But I can say that I am extremely prone to sexual bluntness.

vk2goh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jun 2013, 7:53 pm

Tyri0n wrote:

Well, as an Asian male living in a western society, I can say that this is something that is highly dependent on both the male and female.

You also have to understand that Asian culture doesn't have much value on peope skills, so that's why they are a bit blunt and direct in the way things are said

For example, if an asian guy bought a meal from a restraunt that he didn't like, he would
bluntly and honestly say he hates it to whoever asks.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

08 Jun 2013, 10:37 pm

vk2goh wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Well, as an Asian male living in a western society, I can say that this is something that is highly dependent on both the male and female.

You also have to understand that Asian culture doesn't have much value on peope skills, so that's why they are a bit blunt and direct in the way things are said

For example, if an asian guy bought a meal from a restraunt that he didn't like, he would
bluntly and honestly say he hates it to whoever asks.

Yes, of course: I am talking about broad experiences over a number of years. I said not everyone was like that, or even the majority; I have no idea. But it seems like all the ones who come on quite strong either have autistic traits or are Asian of some sort. Since I'm only talking about my experience, I am not stereotyping at all. "The majority of Asian women are..." (which is stereotyping) vs. "the majority of women who flirt with me blatantly are Asian" which is not stereotyping and is quantifiable. See the difference?

It's funny how blunt people would like me because, in person, I'm kind of the opposite of blunt in many respects.

One reason could be that I don't really have a culture. Seriously, I literally don't have a culture. Well, my family, sort of, but more like my own culture that I made up. But I don't really have a strong sense of group identification. My personal culture has some similarities with East Asian culture -- this could have something to do with it.

Strict parents and good schools? That is one similarity I have. Most white people to whom I relate are brilliant but unemployed and don't have higher education. So, maybe, with some Asian women I get the whole package due to their culture: strict parents + social anxiety/introversion + misfits in white American society + good schools and good grades. It could just be based on relating better.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 7:22 am

My grandfather make it a point of his to tell restaurant owners that he doesn't like their food, without being asked.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 3:41 pm

Aspies and Asians are seen as both weird and smart thats why we get along so well.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

vk2goh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
vk2goh wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Yes, of course: I am talking about broad experiences over a number of years. I said not everyone was like that, or even the majority; I have no idea. But it seems like all the ones who come on quite strong either have autistic traits or are Asian of some sort. Since I'm only talking about my experience, I am not stereotyping at all. "The majority of Asian women are..." (which is stereotyping) vs. "the majority of women who flirt with me blatantly are Asian" which is not stereotyping and is quantifiable. See the difference?

Okay, I understand what you are saying and am now clear that this insight is from your experience and point of view.

I've lived in Australia all my life, but grew up with a mixture of asian and western values. For example, my mum made me do extra homework outside of school in order for me to get better marks. However, at the same time both my brother and I were encouraged by our parents to go out and mix in with the locals.

We used to play soccer on Saturdays, and every Thursday was swimming lessons. I also attended church in my local area every Sunday.

I ended up being one of the best students in my high school and got a college degree.

I do admit at times, it has been hard for me to blend in, because I've done stuff people would think is weird, inconsiderate or outright rude. However, as I've grown older and done different things, I've become more concious of how I respond to people.