Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

techtalknow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2013, 10:28 am

I have a rooted Google Nexus 7 that uses a custom-coded skin and bootloader. I don't always root my tablets, but when I do, they look awesome!

Stay nerdy, my friends.

techtalknow

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2013, 4:54 pm

It's actually quite easy to XML patch over any skin drawable you want to change, the BusyBox developer wrote an app called Metamorph that gives you fine point control over ugly ROMs. Not really applicable to a stock device for the most part but if you try out an imperfect theme I see where it might be useful. I made the best of a cheap LG for quite a while with that.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

My phone is an Android. And I also own a Samsung Nexus tablet that operates under the same thing.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2013, 12:44 am

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I've been very happy with it. I also had a Nexus 7 but once I got the Note, I haven't had any reason to use a tablet anymore. Prior to that I had owned an iPhone 4, which I didn't find anywhere near as useful unless it was jailbroken.