Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Do you think leagues, in a dating sense, are the most ridiculous thing ever?
Yes 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
No 30%  30%  [ 7 ]
I love leagues, they made my gf dump me! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I love leagues, they kept me from heartbreak! 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Leagues can burn in hell, guys think I am a 4 and I'm married. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Leagues are stupid, but they exist (I'm hopelessly in denial of my hawtness) 35%  35%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 23

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

14 Jun 2013, 12:01 pm

OK OP. I know this is a poll but...

If leagues don't exist, then why are you here? I don't see the leagueless dating game treating us very kindly, do you ;)



Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,660

14 Jun 2013, 12:01 pm

billiscool wrote:
Keni wrote:

Don't they already have speed dating somewhere? Far more practical.
You simply cannot dictate that people must spend time with a person whose company they do not enjoy.
The concept is unworkable.


You still date people you like. but in the communist dating system there is no top 20%, there is no bottom 20%.
so in reality it's a win for everyone. every man and every woman would be capable of dating.

in our current system a shy male is below an out going male (in league system) but in the cds, both men
would be equal and both would have an equal chance in dating.

How is this communist dating thing supposed to come about exactley?



JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

14 Jun 2013, 12:02 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
How is this communist dating thing supposed to come about exactley?
Through socialist dating. It's a long, winding road, comrades, but we will get there...together!



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,378
Location: Soul Society

14 Jun 2013, 12:12 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
OK OP. I know this is a poll but...

If leagues don't exist, then why are you here? I don't see the leagueless dating game treating us very kindly, do you ;)


I am not desperate, I already told you I need a job You probably have one, on top of an apartment, so what is holding you back, that is why you are here. Leagues don't exist, the concept of economic, caste, popularity, looks, and demographic bias does exist, but they are completely conquerable, thus why leagues don't exist.

"I can't talk to her because she is too beautiful....."
"No I think you are handsome, what a chicken arse......"


and so it goes.


_________________
comedic burp


JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

14 Jun 2013, 12:27 pm

appletheclown wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
OK OP. I know this is a poll but...

If leagues don't exist, then why are you here? I don't see the leagueless dating game treating us very kindly, do you ;)


I am not desperate, I already told you I need a job You probably have one, on top of an apartment, so what is holding you back, that is why you are here. Leagues don't exist, the concept of economic, caste, popularity, looks, and demographic bias does exist, but they are completely conquerable, thus why leagues don't exist.

"I can't talk to her because she is too beautiful....."
"No I think you are handsome, what a chicken arse......"


and so it goes.


While I agree with some of your points, and that we only hold ourselves back...in some societies leagues do exist. They are not determined by an individual but by a majority, a consensus, a culture.
In some places none exist, that could be a village town club or whatever. It's like prejudices, social norms and everything else. It's different everywhere you go. I can tell you in my city, there is definitely leagues. Everyone is very much like those shows Jersey Shore, Geordy Shore, The Only Way Is Essex.



meems
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,869

14 Jun 2013, 1:02 pm

WHAT LEAGUE AM I IN?

Is it a matter of my physical appearance? My financial situation? My preference of dogs over cats? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT LEAGUE I'M IN


_________________
http://www.facebook.com/eidetic.onus
http://eidetic-onus.tumblr.com/
Warning, my tumblr is a man-free zone :)


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

14 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

meems wrote:
WHAT LEAGUE AM I IN?

Is it a matter of my physical appearance? My financial situation? My preference of dogs over cats? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT LEAGUE I'M IN


from reading your post, in the top 20 percent.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,378
Location: Soul Society

14 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
OK OP. I know this is a poll but...

If leagues don't exist, then why are you here? I don't see the leagueless dating game treating us very kindly, do you ;)


I am not desperate, I already told you I need a job You probably have one, on top of an apartment, so what is holding you back, that is why you are here. Leagues don't exist, the concept of economic, caste, popularity, looks, and demographic bias does exist, but they are completely conquerable, thus why leagues don't exist.

"I can't talk to her because she is too beautiful....."
"No I think you are handsome, what a chicken arse......"


and so it goes.


While I agree with some of your points, and that we only hold ourselves back...in some societies leagues do exist. They are not determined by an individual but by a majority, a consensus, a culture.
In some places none exist, that could be a village town club or whatever. It's like prejudices, social norms and everything else. It's different everywhere you go. I can tell you in my city, there is definitely leagues. Everyone is very much like those shows Jersey Shore, Geordy Shore, The Only Way Is Essex.


Where I live the girls are more likely to hunt, fish, and or farm, and still look as beautiful as a celeb, than to act like a celeb at all. So people here are nicer to those out of their league than in other places. I get greeted by strangers.


_________________
comedic burp


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

14 Jun 2013, 1:29 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
How is this communist dating thing supposed to come about exactley?


a revolution.



meems
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,869

14 Jun 2013, 1:35 pm

billiscool wrote:
meems wrote:
WHAT LEAGUE AM I IN?

Is it a matter of my physical appearance? My financial situation? My preference of dogs over cats? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT LEAGUE I'M IN


from reading your post, in the top 20 percent.


I would think past promiscuous behavior would put me in the bottom twenty percent for a lot of people. Or being a feminist etc.


_________________
http://www.facebook.com/eidetic.onus
http://eidetic-onus.tumblr.com/
Warning, my tumblr is a man-free zone :)


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

14 Jun 2013, 1:36 pm

so, why does a shy male have to be below an out going male. why is a geeky male below an alpha male.
both are men, so why does one man have to be the top level. why can't all men be consider equal in the dating system.
we need a revolution where all men have the same equal chances of dating.

people deny all you want. But in this current system men are not equal at all in dating.



meems
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,869

14 Jun 2013, 1:38 pm

I don't think dating has ever been or will ever be fair. I just don't think that's a possibility. We're working from biological urges, and that's never going to create a system that feels fair for everyone.


_________________
http://www.facebook.com/eidetic.onus
http://eidetic-onus.tumblr.com/
Warning, my tumblr is a man-free zone :)


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

14 Jun 2013, 1:43 pm

meems wrote:
billiscool wrote:
meems wrote:
WHAT LEAGUE AM I IN?

Is it a matter of my physical appearance? My financial situation? My preference of dogs over cats? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT LEAGUE I'M IN


from reading your post, in the top 20 percent.


I would think past promiscuous behavior would put me in the bottom twenty percent for a lot of people. Or being a feminist etc.


maybe to the religious right. I would put you in the top 20%, maybe the top 10%. you seem very popular with both men and women.
for someone with asperger. You do very well with people.

and for a women in general, you do very well too. even alot of nt women, don't even get as much male attention as you do.

you may not see yourself as in the top league, and maybe other folks don't. But to me, you do very well with people.



meems
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,869

14 Jun 2013, 1:51 pm

billiscool wrote:
meems wrote:
billiscool wrote:
meems wrote:
WHAT LEAGUE AM I IN?

Is it a matter of my physical appearance? My financial situation? My preference of dogs over cats? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT LEAGUE I'M IN


from reading your post, in the top 20 percent.


I would think past promiscuous behavior would put me in the bottom twenty percent for a lot of people. Or being a feminist etc.


maybe to the religious right. I would put you in the top 20%, maybe the top 10%. you seem very popular with both men and women.
for someone with asperger. You do very well with people.

and for a women in general, you do very well too. even alot of nt women, don't even get as much male attention as you do.

you may not see yourself as in the top league, and maybe other folks don't. But to me, you do very well with people.


It's not like I've dated models and athletes etc.

I think aspie girls do better because instead of being seen as weird and creepy we're seen as quirky and eccentric.

It's an advantage some of us get as a result of unfair gender roles.


_________________
http://www.facebook.com/eidetic.onus
http://eidetic-onus.tumblr.com/
Warning, my tumblr is a man-free zone :)


meems
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,869

14 Jun 2013, 1:54 pm

Also, I think if any woman went on the prowl for sexual partners the way I did in the past, they probably would be just as successful. Especially if they didn't base much on a person's appearance. I have an automatic attraction to even pseudo intellectuals, even if it fades after I get what I want.

I'm worse than a male chauvinist in a lot of regards. I don't mislead people to think that I'm looking for a relationship, but I have often seen people as sexual objects and conquests and not had a lot of regard for their feelings.


_________________
http://www.facebook.com/eidetic.onus
http://eidetic-onus.tumblr.com/
Warning, my tumblr is a man-free zone :)


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

14 Jun 2013, 4:17 pm

meems wrote:

It's not like I've dated models and athletes etc.

I think aspie girls do better because instead of being seen as weird and creepy we're seen as quirky and eccentric.

It's an advantage some of us get as a result of unfair gender roles.


well, thanks for being honest. I have alot of respect for women, who will admit
aspie women do better in dating due to society role.