Eligible Odd-Bods!: California

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jun 2013, 1:02 pm

Welcome to :idea: Eligible Odd-Bods :idea: - :!: California edition :!:

Please also see Aspie Affection! (Disclaimer: may or may not work due to some glitches.)

You don't need to hold a doctorate in quantum physics to understand why this thread was established [you are more than welcome to post if you do happen to hold such a qualification :lol: ]. Of course, it is committed to assisting High-Functioning Autistic Individuals (AS, PDD, and HFA) and sympathetic Neurotypicals in their search for romantic connection.

Please post a concise description of yourself; showcasing gender, approximate age, geographical location. It would be great if you would describe yourself; your interests, personality type, and physical characteristics, but do not feel pressured into doing so. Be positive about yourself guys! :D : The ability to identify traits you would value in a prospective partner [boyfriend/girlfriend]is a definite. Respondents are free to respond to your "ad" via the personal messaging "pm" feature offered through the www.wrongplanet.net forum system.

Don't feel perturbed or despondent in the event that you do not receive a response to your submission immediately. If "Mr" or "Ms" Right is looking, you will be discovered! :wink: Good Things Take Time :!:

ENSURE YOUR SAFETY - ALWAYS ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY LAWS GOVERNING INTERNET ACTIVITY THAT MAY APPLY IN CALIFORNIA. DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION; EMAIL AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, BANK OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON THIS THREAD.

:D Good Luck in Love :D

Special thanks and credits to TyroneShoelaces for the idea and TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB for inspiration (He has a UK version of it). Californians, Shall we begin?

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jun 2013, 1:09 pm

Ok to start:
Name: Christian
Religion: Christian Baptist
Likes: Just about anything! Pop songs, songs from the old days, Technology, Toy collecting (Japanese ones though), Making friends.
Goals in life: Simple: a good-paying job and a girlfriend.

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2013, 4:50 pm

Name: Aleksey
Childhood location: former USSR
MBTI: INFJ
Politics: Fiscally conservative, socially centrist
Spiritual orientation: Eastern-ish/Eckhart Tolle/Abraham-Hicks
Career: Former cubicle slave of 12 years, quit my job in August 2012
Interests: game design and programming, making games with depth, making Youtube videos, enterpreneurship
Hobbies: Aikido training
Favorite TV and film: random short list - Terminator 2, Speed, The Truman Show, Firefly, Back To The Future, Gilmore Girls, Dexter, Breaking Bad... and on and on.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Aug 2013, 2:43 pm

Not to bump, but, anyone else?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 2:50 pm

So do you have to come from California to be able to fill in this form?

Xelatoneffer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Apr 2015, 2:13 pm

Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Height/Weight: 5'8", 160lbs
Spiritual Orientation: Gnosticism, Paganism
Interests: Listening to music, practicing guitar, reading, watching 80's movies, hiking, meditation, welding, researching aspergers, and other stuff.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 11:57 pm

Hi, I'm a guy in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm interested in science, specifically many areas of biology/biochemistry. At least in my personal life, my passion is to think about deep scientific ideas in an intuitive and visual--bordering on romantic--manner, somewhat along the lines of how Mandelbrot and Tesla did. I've really never met others like myself in this regard--male or female.

I'm 30, at least in body, though in spirit I'm all over the age map. Due to AS as well as a chronic illness, I didn't socialize much in my adolescence and 20s. I also don't have my PhD yet, but hopefully I'll still get it soon. I'm looking for someone else who is new to love, who (like me) has retained a sort of childlike wonder and is creative/artsy (whether or not she actually has a career goal in the arts). I'd love to have someone who will do playful things like playing in the trees, building blanket forts, or making art projects together--rather than the typical 20s/30s social scene stuff.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2015, 12:22 pm

Name:Tony

Sex:male

Interests and hobbies: Anime, Languages Earth Science Biology and Cars.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

WhiteGalacticWiz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2015, 2:14 am

Name: R
Sex: Male
Orientation: Asexual
Personality: INTJ/INTP (depends on life)

I'm childlike. I like to read, fiddle with technology, invent things, skip rocks, go hiking at night to improve my nightvision, trustworthy, national swimmer, used to play piano, introvert, no drugs or drinking, like all animals even the scary ones, good with people or at least that is what people tell me, uhm.... I work with non-profits such as NAMI and GAP in helping our kind advance in education within a school. Savant in psychology, like I can tell you why you did what you did and how to fix it in a manner that sticks. For example, aspergers girl was bad at math after talking to me for like two hours she was more confident and aced the class. Although I can do this it hurts me and wears me down tremendously. I'm gullible so I need someone to watch out for me if we are going to hang out. I'm also a good planner.

Career: Mentor told me to become a Software Engineer since I have a knack for that too. Also because dealing with people is draining and makes me cranky. Like I get depressed and my therapist says its because of my savant ability to understand people. Says I lose myself in helping other people.

Looking for someone with color eyes. Color eyes fascinate me. :oops: :oops:

Chasi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jun 2017, 1:02 am

Hello. My name is Chasi and I hope to have a positive experience on this site, even if the only result is a new friendship with someone!
Orientation: Straight
Occupation: Tutor/Respite Care (I have been working with toddlers, children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum for 8 years)
Relationship History: I've had only one boyfriend. That relationship ended 10 years ago. I don't sleep around or do friends with benefits, etc.
Height: 5'6 and 1/2
Race: Black
Build: Thin/toned
Diagnoses: None. I am NT (neurotypical)
Religion: I grew up Christian but am currently doing research on various religions via attending their churches and gathering information
Kids: None

Possible Deal breakers for some people:
*I don't ever want children and don't date men who have children
*I will not have sex before marriage
*I live a minimalist lifestyle (live in a small place, no credit cards, etc.)
*Vegan (though I don't discriminate against people who aren't)
*I think those would be the major ones so I'll keep the list short!

To wrap it up, I'm an adventurous woman who likes to explore what the world has to offer. I enjoy activities such as taking tours, attending outdoor concerts, taking long drives (no traffic), kayaking, watching YouTube videos, and, traveling to places I haven't discovered. I am looking for someone who is compatible with me and who I am sexually attracted to. The compatibility factor will show itself as we get to know each other. I prefer to date outside of my race and am open to a long distance relationship (depends on where and a few other factors). Hopefully you can see my profile photo; I would like to see a recent photo of you as well. If you're interested, please PM me. If you contact me and I determine that we're not a match, I will politely let you know so that I don't lead you on and waste our time. Thank you for reading my bio!