Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Seahorse
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2013, 11:19 am

Hi, I'm a new member on here. Will actually, I joined a little while ago but this is my first post. Have been wondering what to say, and where to start. I have not been formally diagnosed with aspergers. i have been searching for the answers to my seemingly odd behaviour, which seems normal to me and have now come to realise that I am not a freak.
I have much to say, but am not really ready to share yet. Suffice to say, I have been having some problems at work, I have been getting bullied. It has been going on a long time. I know it's because am different, but I am not her first victim either. The lady before me was bullied for being fat.
I am neat and meticulous in my work, but i am not very successful because I don't mix well with others, I am rude to people, I don't make eye contact very well, I laugh at the wrong time, I interrupt people, I find people boring, I prefer to be on my own, I can't follow their conversations, I don't want to, they are boring. To me it seems as though they are all mentally ret*d with the conversations they have. I feel like I am normal and they are odd.
I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean to hurt people, I apologise but they just get angry and shout at me.
That's all for now.

NEtikiman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2013, 11:54 am

Welcome to WP! Thanks for finally posting!
There is a whole forum devoted to work-related issues. Given that you've been a member for a couple of weeks, I'm going to guess you've already found them!

Seahorse
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2013, 2:30 pm

Thank you for the welcome. Yes I have been looking at information on work related issues. Am going to start the grievance process at work soon. I have a colleague who will back me. But they are currently trying to discredit her. 8) :x and. Don't know which emoticon is appropriate, I just wanted to use one...

Erlonman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jun 2013, 3:25 pm

Welcome to WP! Nice to see someone from across the pond.

Seahorse
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2013, 3:55 pm

Thank you Erlonman, I think I will like it here.

AQ Test score=42
You scored 132 aloof, 124 rigid and 118 pragmatic
Reading the mind in the eyes score 27
I blame spelling mistakes on the iPad

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2013, 12:31 am

Welcome. Know that you are not alone in this.

Seahorse
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

Thank you punkguy378