It is so hard to find the one for you

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2013, 3:37 pm

punkguy378 wrote:
NT-like and more human-like. huh?! What are you talking about.

I look completely normal not sure why but I do. Saying that people with AS are inhuman is really strange.

And her lying about her brother. I do not think so. It did not happen exactly 30 minutes after meeting it was longer actually and she really seemed upset about it. When I questioned her she seemed to get weird though.

I think you need to think before you post ridiculous things life this. It is offensive to her and me.

I've been going to real-life Aspie meetings. There are many people there who would relate to what I said - "mind blindness", having to learn natural human behaviors through awkward imitation. Perhaps you should look around and see the larger scope of the spectrum.

Maybe my guess about you was incorrect. No need to make several posts berating someone who was trying to help.

The end result was still the same - even if she didn't lie about her brother, she immediately used the "it's not you it's me, I am a mess, I am not ready" approach afterwards, which falls in line with her sudden disinterest in you.

I met a bunch of online dates in real life where I actually went through several hours of meaningless back-and-forth all the while knowing that we had no chemistry from the first 20 seconds, all because I couldn't bring myself to arrange the fake phone call that would get me out of there.

The fact that it ended quickly, for whatever reason, is a blessing, and you should stop trying to contact her. That is the standard behavior for this situation.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2013, 2:25 am

monsterland wrote:
punkguy378 wrote:

I look completely normal not sure why but I do. Saying that people with AS are inhuman is really strange.

And her lying about her brother. I do not think so. It did not happen exactly 30 minutes after meeting it was longer actually and she really seemed upset about it. When I questioned her she seemed to get weird though.

I think you need to think before you post ridiculous things life this. It is offensive to her and me.

I've been going to real-life Aspie meetings. There are many people there who would relate to what I said - "mind blindness", having to learn natural human behaviors through awkward imitation. Perhaps you should look around and see the larger scope of the spectrum.

Maybe my guess about you was incorrect. No need to make several posts berating someone who was trying to help.

The end result was still the same - even if she didn't lie about her brother, she immediately used the "it's not you it's me, I am a mess, I am not ready" approach afterwards, which falls in line with her sudden disinterest in you.

I met a bunch of online dates in real life where I actually went through several hours of meaningless back-and-forth all the while knowing that we had no chemistry from the first 20 seconds, all because I couldn't bring myself to arrange the fake phone call that would get me out of there.

The fact that it ended quickly, for whatever reason, is a blessing, and you should stop trying to contact her. That is the standard behavior for this situation.

The problem is too many try to help who do not have the full story. No one really knows about what happened except me and her. Someone could lump this in some category but that would be generalizing. I appreciate your opinion but that is all it is: an opinion and you have every right to believe it. I was not trying to berate I just come across a little brutally honest. I meant no offense to you.

You said there was some approach but if someone is telling the truth it is not an "approach". So basically she was projecting because it was something I did. No that is wrong (in my opinion). It is all about her and has little to do with me. She is the one who does not want to be with me. That is not my problem. It is hers. People can think what they want but that is not about us at all because it is their feelings and they are feeling it. This is just my opinion.

Her sudden disinterest just shows how screwy and wishy-washy she was. She got exactly what she wanted: me to ;eave her. I guess she is a real winner. That is exactly what a perosn with zero self-esteem does they sacrifice something because they think they do not deserve it. Honestly she is missing out on a real great person who would have done anything for her. But all she did was push me away. Oh well it is for the best. It would of been a nightmare constantly giving her assurances. I feel like I gave her my heart and she just stomped on it and then stuck a knife in and twisted.

Anyways I think I have had enough of talking about this. Nothing good comes of it except me being really really angry about it.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2013, 2:27 am

I think I have officially stopped caring about anyone because all it does is get me hurt. ugh! This world is such a pain in the butt!

I mean it seems all women do is screw me over and for what I will never know. It seems they are just here to torment me.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2013, 2:32 am

I just wish someone could explain why it seems she set me up. I want to get even so bad because I am in so much pain. But I can no longer pursue anything with this person.

Sorry I always end up obsessing over people and it almost ruins me. I can no longer drink to make this go away. So I little else to do except take the pain as the hatred towards the world gets stronger.

Love is obsession but as men we have to hold it back.

There is no truth only the lies everyone has to tell themselves and anyone. The world is full of a bunch of liars, con artists, and manipulators and we are prime picking for their crap. It seems the only thing I can do is spew venom so maybe I should say nothing else on this matter.

Sorry for ranting it is wwhat I do best.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2013, 2:34 am

monsterland wrote:
punkguy378 wrote:

Sorry I meant no offense saying I did not understand. I just do not try to imitate anything. I just am who I am. I have never really had to try to pretend. I guess there are many with worse much worse AS than me. I have issues in other areas apparently like being way too honest about everything and talking incessantly.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2013, 2:50 am

I just realized something that I have never really experienced talking to someone and not being interested in pursuing something especially if its a woman. Honestly I would not waste my time even for a second if I did not want to talk to somebody. Trying to find some way to let them down easy. I was never much for subtlety when it comes to dealing with most people. I have learned to subdue it when talking to women but eventually it disappears and I come on too strong to some people. Just have to find people who like my frankness. Some do appreciate it just not very many.

I really dislike how sometimes society tells you you have to do certain things a certain way. Society is always trying to tell me that I am wrong. I am sorry to disappoint the majority but I follow what I choose to follow as long as it does not violate the laws. This is why I love America you can say what you want and no one is going to lock you up for speaking your mind. Within reason though. You cannot really say some things. I have made that mistake and have gotten in trouble with the law a few times. Only been to jail one time though and not on a field trip to see a jail. I was in there overnight because I broke the law. We will leave it at that.

Anyways, I think I just went on 20 different tangents that could posted under different headings.