They should make a movie about the Mighty Morphin Murderer

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 4:03 am

I refer of course to Skylar DeLeon, who sent a couple to the bottom of the ocean in a harebrained plot to steal their boat and drain their bank accounts... he had gotten away with another murder before then. One of his accomplices; John Fitzgerald Kennedy. JFK now sits on Death Row awaiting the Death Penalty.

JDC6776
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2013, 5:16 am

He wasn't really a power ranger. He was a extra in one episode. And please don't refer to that guy as JFK, he is no JFK........

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:19 pm

"29-year-old Skylar had to be hospitalized after he tried to cut off his dick in his prison cell in the mental ward. The Orange County Sheriff's department told the LA Times, "Somehow he got a hold of a razor blade and tried to saw off his penis, but didn't complete the job. We do know there was a lot of blood and it was quite a scene. But from what I know, he didn't finish his task, and maybe it was too painful and that made him stop."

Googled it.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:21 pm

No need to make a movie about such a nutcase. I doubt that even the History Channel would touch the story.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:00 am

I personally have never heard of this man, but he definitely sounds like a screw-up.