Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 4:41 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1386015

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:02 pm

Granted, no less than two pregnancy tests were negative, but how can a woman NOT know that she is pregnant? Is it really that difficult to tell?

I'm asking!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm

There is a documentary TV show called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", so this does occur more often than you think. Some women are known to still have periods during pregnancy and depending on you weight, you would never know that something was moving around in you.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 2:37 pm

Stories like this aren't uncommon where women thought they were only gaining weight, when the little guy or gal makes an appearance nine months later. But when my wife was pregnant, she knew even before the doctor had performed the test on her.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 3:00 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:
There is a documentary TV show called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", so this does occur more often than you think. Some women are known to still have periods during pregnancy and depending on you weight, you would never know that something was moving around in you.

I saw that show once. The woman on that was fat and had been in a bad car accident so between being on birth control, several negative pregnancy tests, and lingering complications from her accident she figured she wasn't actually pregnant and her symptoms were related to the accident. She never knew she was pregnant until one day at work she fell, had bad pains and thought she damaged something, and when she went to the hospital they told her she was in labor.