Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 4:24 pm

Not enough designs ! !! With all the artistes on this forum I expected to see a lot of different logos ! !!

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 4:46 pm

I personally hate the thing with the puzzle pieces. To me it implies that there are some missing pieces in us. The worst thing ever would be a rainbow colored puzzle piece.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 12:54 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
I personally hate the thing with the puzzle pieces. To me it implies that there are some missing pieces in us. The worst thing ever would be a rainbow colored puzzle piece.

It should have an 'a-ha' sort of effect. Like people see it and then realize what it is.

Until someone suggests something better, I like Pink Floyd's spectrum of light from a prism picture.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Mar 2007, 3:44 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
GoatOnFire wrote:

It should have an 'a-ha' sort of effect. Like people see it and then realize what it is.

Until someone suggests something better, I like Pink Floyd's spectrum of light from a prism picture.

That jigsaw puzzle piece logo reminds me of a line from a Jim Croce song. It implies severe mental
damage and or derangement.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 5:38 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
... Pink Floyd's spectrum of light from a prism picture.

I've just been confirming it, because you just reminded me of the only thing about DSOTM that I didn't like when it came out - the erroneous picture.

It shows white light entering and a spectral dispersion coming out, but it show the light still as white inside the prism, which is plain wrong. Not "clever", in any way I've ever been able to think of.

See the PF website versus the correct picture.

So tell me I'm a pedant. So tell me something I don't know. :)