Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

LoverOfDragons
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jul 2013, 9:24 am

I'm in need of help here. My story is called For the Sake of a Dragon's Love. There are these two characters I want to have tell each other that they love each other. The characters are Amaya and Comet. Amaya is a young woman in her 20s and she lives with dragons in a place called Gallistag. Comet is a young male dragon who grew up with Amaya, and ever since he first saw her (which was when she was a sick, poisoned newborn and he was a 3 year old hatchling).
Anyway, in this part of my story I am working on, Comet tries to tell Amaya that he loves her, but the words weren't coming out right, but she had some ideas of what he was trying to tell her. She decided to give Comet some time to think while they ate. When they finished eating freshly caught and rotisseried fish, there was a silence because Amaya was thinking of what to say.
Should I have Amaya tell Comet why she loves him? Should he tell her he loves her either subtly or immediately? How should they confess their love for each other?