Boeing 777 Crash-Lands at San Francisco Airport

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 9:37 pm

Shatbat wrote:
And I imagined all German guns that looked that way were Lugers, but it would make sense as Walters P-38 where the ones used in WWII. But they still look similar enough! :shameonyou:

Now I am curious, I've never taken a domestic flight in my country, I wonder how bad the security is over there. I remember in Brazil it was pretty lax, they didn't require me to take my articles of clothing and they allowed me to check in a freaking spear :lmao:

I wanted to go to Alcatraz, but apparently you must reserve the main tour from two weeks in advance

The TSA thing at the airports is a post 9/11 knee-jerk reaction to what had already happened. It's really not that bad or time consuming even in the bigger airports (pick one) but it's still a hassle that I and most others would rather not deal with.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 9:40 pm

^^It looks creepy,I think it would make me depressed.I can imagine what it would be like in one of those cells, it would really bother me.I'm going to the botanical gardens(non negotiable) and the De Young museum,she can go to Alcatraz with one of her friends.
She owes me one,I wanted to go to Toltec Mounds state park and she drug me to Rivermarket in LR.Drank too many Hurricanes to deal with the stress.I'll never drink one of those again.Just beer please.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 9:49 pm

When I said over there I meant my country, I am actually on the US right now, can't believe I have taken domestic flights here and not at home, but that's how it is :lol:
The first thing I came to the US I was actually expecting for my luggage and my person to be thoroughly searched for drugs and it was quite the surprise when they just let us in, and last time they apparently cared more about whether I had brought organic products with me :shrug:
Taking off shoes belt coats and stuff inside pockets and then back in gets old really fast, t'is true.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 4:22 pm

There weren't any casualties and everyone survived. Point is, was it a crash landing or not? so did the brakes stop working? yeah I expect it was another manufacturing default, and i'm not surprised one bit,.