Page 7 of 7 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

What do you think of the "Indigo Child" meme?
I am an Indigo Child. 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
I know an Indigo Child. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I believe that Indigo Children exist, but I've never met one. 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I believe that Indigo Children may exist, but I won't bet on it. 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
It's not likely that Indigo Children exist, but I won't bet against it. 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
I do not believe that Indigo Children exist, but I won't rule it out entirely. 8%  8%  [ 8 ]
I do not believe that Indigo Children exist. 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
I believe that Indigo Children do not exist. 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Indigo Children do not exist. 21%  21%  [ 22 ]
Indigo-flavored icecream costs 5 quatloos a pint on Planet X. 21%  21%  [ 22 ]
Other: ________________ (Please explain below). 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 104

StarCity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 2:28 pm

My personal opinion of the "Indigo Child" topic is that ALL parents want their child/children to be special, unique, and that during their life-time they will contribute towards society/be a valuable citizen.

In my opinion "New Age" parents with their Age of Aquarius thinking force their own belief system onto their children. I recall seeing an interview with a parent who allegedly had 3 Indigo Children. The children had been "brainwashed" by their parents into believing that they were part of some special genetically enhanced force sent to save humanity from impending destruction.

I accept that it may be possible that some outside force is manipulating the DNA structure of certain individuals, and/or implanting esoteric knowledge, however I prefer to be objective and scientific.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

StarCity wrote:
My personal opinion of the "Indigo Child" topic is that ALL parents want their child/children to be special, unique, and that during their life-time they will contribute towards society/be a valuable citizen.

In my opinion "New Age" parents with their Age of Aquarius thinking force their own belief system onto their children. I recall seeing an interview with a parent who allegedly had 3 Indigo Children. The children had been "brainwashed" by their parents into believing that they were part of some special genetically enhanced force sent to save humanity from impending destruction.

YAY! Somebody gets it!