We Need a New World Order and a World Government

Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 8:25 am

Quote:
The London Business School has debunked the popular myth of an international conspiracy ....

.[/quote]

I also read that tobacco companies debunked the popular myth that smoking gives you cancer.

So are you unaware that various ruling Elite are already planning a World Government or New World Order?, you only have to Google the term to see clips of countless World Leaders use the term.
I asked a Peeress what the House of Lords think about Britain relinquishing its Sovereignty and having a World Government, she certainly didnt view my question as a "Conspiracy theory" for she said the House of Lords are in favour of it and then went on about its benefits such as no more wars.

If the people who already hold the money and the power are considering such, how do you propose their "New World Order" being replaced by your vision?

Do you not consider that if as you say the current system is falling apart, that they might not conspire to protect their position or do you think these big money people find being rich and powerfull a huge burden they would willingly pass to the common man?

A year before the current economic crash, back in around 2007, a Banking whistle blower exposed a banking conspiracy to crash global finance in order to consolidate the financial market by driving out more of the smaller fry, to ensure countries had to borrow even more money from them, and eventually to force a single world banking system with themselves in charge.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrU54yOJINQ[/youtube]

So while Gordon was selling Britains Gold dirt cheap, I was buying it and made a heck of a profit, thank you very much Mr Jeff Rense conspiracy theorist.

Heres more of Britain's Prime Minister debunking your conspiracy theories have been debunked deception

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNG2GtRpvsE[/youtube]

Redstar2613
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2013, 9:33 am

Nambo wrote:
Quote:
The London Business School has debunked the popular myth of an international conspiracy ....

I also read that tobacco companies debunked the popular myth that smoking gives you cancer.
[/quote]

:lol:
Nambo wrote:
Quote:
Heres more of Britain's Prime Minister debunking your conspiracy theories have been debunked deception

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNG2GtRpvsE[/youtube]

"The global financial crisis we're all suffering, represents not just a problem but an opportunity" I've heard very similar words before, spoken by other people involved in this whenever something really bad and supposedly unexpected happens. And they often look very smug while saying it... pisses me off.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 11:28 am

With as wonderfully as our national governments are already managing small things and as paragon as the UN has been as an emblem of functionality? Sounds like very forward thinking.

Just remember that the first Atlantis was divided into 10 districts, three primary and seven smaller. I suppose the three large will be best served being those districts that have the three cities-within-cities ie. the Vatican, City of London, and Washington DC (religion, commerce, and military respectively) albeit if I'm wrong about the city on seven hills and it turns out to be Mecca no worries, UK/Europe might make a better zone than the UK by itself.

As for the cashless chip I'm probably going to be a big time tech-laggard. Lol, sorry I'm just square like that. If I end up at the guillotine because I refuse to worship some twit in a suit though that might solve the bulk of my lack of hip (at least for him anyway).

This is about where I'd say that Alice Bailey and her hierarchies can externalize my middle finger.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 11:38 am

Just to say, I'm not going to try to reply to nominalist, aside from this post, because we have fundamentally different sacred values and thus there would be no point. He thinks it's acceptable to take resources at gunpoint off people to give to people who can't look after themselves, and I don't. But I'd like to clarify, that's not to say that I think people who can't look after themselves shouldn't be looked after, just that no-one should be compelled to do so.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 11:48 am

Magneto wrote:
He thinks it's acceptable to take resources at gunpoint off people to give to people who can't look after themselves
That's usually the sign of an Ivy League grad.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jul 2013, 2:06 pm

Redstar2613 wrote:
You watched the video and still refuse to believe the facts? Can't you see how all these things are connected?

The facts? A fact is a statement which no reasonably informed person would reject. I don't know any economist who would accept the Federal Reserve conspiracy; and they are more reasonably informed on the subject than either of us.

Redstar2613 wrote:
There is a "they". I'm not the one sending people to war or corrupting our justice system. They are. Who are they? I've been trying to tell you but you don't want to listen.

How does that relate to anything?

Redstar2613 wrote:
I mean, if you're going to read about people being able to be legally imprisoned for no reason and practically ignore it and talk about it as nothing more than a budget (which it isn't, since it does say what I said it does, I didn't just make it up for s**ts and giggles), than you are clearly choosing ignorance.
You say you debunk conspiracy theories.... sounds more like you flat out ignore anything you don't want to hear and use the excuse that "It's just a conspiracy."

Again, what is the relationship between that and conspiracies?

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Last edited by nominalist on 12 Jul 2013, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jul 2013, 2:19 pm

Nambo wrote:

There is a difference between criminal conspiracies or collusion (which are supported by evidence) and conspiracy theories (which are based on "connecting the dots").

Nambo wrote:
So are you unaware that various ruling Elite are already planning a World Government or New World Order?, you only have to Google the term to see clips of countless World Leaders use the term.

Using the term? So, the fact that people, like myself, use the term "world order" means that we are using it like Alex Jones and company?

Nambo wrote:
I asked a Peeress what the House of Lords think about Britain relinquishing its Sovereignty and having a World Government, she certainly didnt view my question as a "Conspiracy theory" for she said the House of Lords are in favour of it and then went on about its benefits such as no more wars.

I hope she is right.

Nambo wrote:
If the people who already hold the money and the power are considering such, how do you propose their "New World Order" being replaced by your vision?

I don't think anything will happen until the capitalist world system collapses.

Nambo wrote:
Do you not consider that if as you say the current system is falling apart, that they might not conspire to protect their position or do you think these big money people find being rich and powerfull a huge burden they would willingly pass to the common man?

Conspire? Anyone who occupies a position of responsibility has a civic duty to protect the system they were elected to serve. That is why leaders are leaders.

Nambo wrote:
A year before the current economic crash, back in around 2007, a Banking whistle blower exposed a banking conspiracy to crash global finance in order to consolidate the financial market by driving out more of the smaller fry, to ensure countries had to borrow even more money from them, and eventually to force a single world banking system with themselves in charge.

And what empirical evidence was provided by the whistle blower? Can you point me to a credible source (not a YouTube video or an "alternative" news site)?

Nambo wrote:
So while Gordon was selling Britains Gold dirt cheap, I was buying it and made a heck of a profit, thank you very much Mr Jeff Rense conspiracy theorist.

Jeff Rense is not only a conspiracy theorist. He is a virulent antisemite. I will have nothing to do with him or his conclusions.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute