of many more
along
with True Will.

The truths from all
the ancients exist
on the internet for
anyone to find.

Most people are to busy to do this
their entire life, and never come close.
I recorded a four month
journey to true will;
Waking to sleeping with
only 1 day of rest.
It is all documented
here for anyone to see
the secrets I Uncovered
in real time along the way.

There are thousands of paths
in the links stretching to infinity...

I have been reaching for the stars
all my life, and found one, in me...

I wish you the best to find yours too.

:)

To the best of my knowledge; all the information
I present is 100% true.

Here is highlights of the paths past now and future...
Thout Will be Done
Love and Will
is A Way.
for
St
a
r
s

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/20 ... etter.html

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2013, 11:08 pm

only 1 day of rest? :o

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2013, 11:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Yes, only one day of rest. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2013, 11:36 pm

wow :o your batteries are WAY better than mine! I was on a cross-country bus trip from Columbia SC to Tacoma WA, it took 4&1/2 days, there was no sleeping to be had on the bus due to the fact that the seats would not recline. so I was awake [but in a daze] for 4&1/2 days, and when I finally made it to Tacoma, I slept for 4 days afterwards, 18-22 hours each day.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 3:46 am

aghogday wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i shared your article on twitter,what does all stuff about 1 day of rest mean

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 6:28 am

vermontsavant wrote:
aghogday wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i shared your article on twitter,what does all stuff about 1 day of rest mean

The entire journey was 132 days. At 122 days, I didn't write. When I say waking to sleeping that is each day, not a suggestion that I did not sleep at all.

But, I have experienced, as I note in the post, that I could only sleep 1 hour a day for 35 days, and no sleep for the last 5 days of exactly 40 days, back in April of 2008. I don't think any human being has survived two weeks with no sleep at all. The 40 days came after 2 years of adrenal glands stuck in the on position; complete physical exhaustion, but still no ability to sleep. Sleeping pills didn't touch it...

I cannot possibly remember the way it felt at this point, but logically I remember every second seeming like a thousand years of hell. There are no words to describe it. I prayed for death; I was afraid to miss it, but I loved life more than anyone I have known in my life... I drove on the 40th day somehow to drive into a tree to kill my self, but I could not go past the speed limit, the law abiding citizen I was. There was a bridge to jump of, that my sister somehow found me at, knowing exactly where to look. She drove 80 miles an hour daring me for her to kill us both, because she did not want to live without a brother.

I suppose one could say I have been loved too much to die.

I was too stubborn to take anti-anxiety medication; because I was afraid of impairing my memory, and was afraid of any type of psychiatric medication. I was probably going to die of a seizure; I got to the point where I could not pull another thought out of mind... I could not speak; I could not physically respond, but I was still wide awake at the hospital; ice cold, before the Ativan put me to sleep and saved my life...

The main reason I couldn't sleep is because of a nerve behind my eye; that was like someone stabbing me in the eye 24/7 and my eyes stopped making tears all together...

Writing on this Wrong Planet; saved my life too.. The writing words took my mind off the eye pain. Since I started this spiritual experience I experience no pain at all; and am lifting more weight at the gym than I did at 21; now at 53. I am not a particularly strong looking guy, but with the nautilus machines I use; I lift the highest weights with no feeling of gravity of weight.

It's true, there are witnesses to it...

For all the naysayers about God... All I can say is.... Only if they knew....

I lost my faith all of it. I lost my hope all of it. I got it all back and more than I can ever dream of.

Everything in this story is true 100% to the best of my knowledge...

I don't use a name for God.. I call it the Universe... But there is a voice that speaks through me, that is the Universe of One... There is no doubt in my mind when that happens... It comes through my fingers and the keyboard... Those symbols of chalices; phallic symbols, bells, crosses, and k's are not planned... My fingers are moving probably 100 keystrokes a minute....

There is proof of that one; in that blog; for anyone that has eyes that are open...

There is nothing in it for me but love... But you would be surprised how hard it is to share it, as this world has become cold and dead; like I was....