I feel love for him but dont know how to show

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

slushy9
Raven
Raven

12 Jul 2013, 4:36 pm

I have self-diagnosed Aspergers and Im 99% sure of it. This guy loves me and I love him too (gay love). He does a lot of things that make me happy, like purposely rubbing his ass against my arm (maybe Im going too far)... But I dont know how to love him back. Hes so nice and so smart, just like me. And hes so handsome. :nerdy: And hes rich. :lol: Im not sure what to do. Never been on any date. I seem to be just taking, not giving. Im thinking of starting a convo with him at lunch tomorrow. Maybe that will work?

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 4:45 pm

:-) I'm really not in any position to give good advice, but maybe if you try rubbing your ass against his arm ?
What I mean is... look at the things he does to show affection and try doing some of those things yourself.
Sorry, I know I'm not being very helpful.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 4:57 pm

Find out what things he is into.
Find events he could be interested on attending to and suggest both of you go there by yourselves?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 7:56 pm

be brave.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2013, 8:38 pm

:-) I think that talking while you both eat lunch sounds lovely.
It sounds like he would enjoy that.

Jacosaur
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jul 2013, 1:23 am

Just tell him you like him and that you are having a difficult time showing him. He should understand.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 7:44 pm

Can't you just say "I love you" to him?

Also, I this thread made me happy. I'm gay too and I always like hearing stories of loving gay couples.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2013, 9:52 am

Just watch some tv shows where people flirt. Gay flirting should be the same as straight flirting.

RudeGoldbergMachine
Raven
Raven

16 Jul 2013, 1:05 pm

Don't go for the L-word straight away. It sounds creepy, trust me. Just ask him over or out to dinner and see what happens. Really, unless he's a total jerk, if he's not interested he'll put you down gently; if he IS intersted he'll know you are too. And if he's doing things like putting his ass on you... he's interested. No fear, man. Go for it and have a great time.

If you're still too nervous-- do you have any friends who are couples (gay or straight?) If so, arrange a "double date" and just ask him if he wants to go out with you and your friends. Just my two cents :) Best of luck to you.