Take this test, and let me know the results!

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What results did you get?
ENTJ 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
INTJ 38%  38%  [ 35 ]
ENTP 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
INTP 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
ISTP 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
ESTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTJ 28%  28%  [ 26 ]
ESTJ 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
ESFJ 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
ESFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ENFJ 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFJ 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
ENFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 92

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 9:55 pm

ChrisP wrote:
Apart from the fact that this wasn't THE (official!) Myers Briggs Indicator (it's not a Test!!), answering the (official!) questions is just one stage of the process of identifying your own personality type. There really is no substitute for doing the complete process, guided by a Qualified Practitioner.
Chris
(Qualified Practitioner!)

I took the full MBTI at a career counseling center. It had about 250 statements on it, and I tested the same as I do on the short ones -- ISTJ every time.

A friend of mine, who studies this kind of stuff all the time, told me that there are more ISTJs than any other type. I asked him if that was truly the case, or if ISTJs are just more likely to voluntarily take tests like these than other types. He didn't have an answer for me. Turns out he had never considered that possibility.

ChrisP
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2013, 2:51 am

IdleHands, it's kind of you to apologise. Don't worry about it: we're on the same side, and it looks like we share the same aims! I'm always happy to help others on the spectrum in any way I can - I've had so much help on here myself.