Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

matsev
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Jul 2013, 10:41 am

I find most of the people I meet to be rude, judgmental and vindictive. I always try to be friendly and talkative, but someone inevitably tells me that I'm strange and that I have an attitude. I find it ironic that nobody seems to want to get to know me because they think I have an attitude when everyone around me seems so unfriendly toward each other. What is it about my apparent attitude that makes me stand out from all of the other a$$holes wondering around?

Maybe the truth is that everyone hates each other and I'm really not the odd one. I believe that people love to select certain individuals to channel their hatred toward. Unfortunately it has to be the awkward guy who wants to be liked.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't a pity party I'm throwing right now. I'm aware that most people out there in the world are completely miserable and spend their entire lives and marriages ruining the lives of people they once believed were perfect.

There is so much irony when you look at the world through Asperger's Syndrome...

Matt

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

The amount of rudeness one encounters also depends on where one lives. People in big cities tend to be ruder than rural people, and the people in the northeast, especially NYC and Boston, are the rudest of all.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2013, 1:17 pm

I'm afraid there are a lot of cr@p people in this world.

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2013, 1:43 pm

neilson_wheels wrote:
I'm afraid there are a lot of cr@p people in this world.

Nielsen, it's interesting you say that. I have nothing but fond memories of England, and the helpfulness and courtesy of the English is one major reason why.