Wisconsin man found guilty of shooting black teenager

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 8:10 pm

i thought i would post this for all those who think that the zimmerman verdict was somehow a sign of a failed or unjust legal system, or that the zimmerman jury aquited because of a depraved indiference to the lives of the community.as opposed to the fact that the prosecution either did not have or poorly presented it evidence.
hopefully this verdict should keep the riot geer in the police station storage closets at least for a while.i dont know how to post a link but its on MSN or shoulf be able to google the story

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 8:49 pm

Here is another case from a few years ago. A black living on Long Island was harassed by some white kids. The black homeowner show and killed one of the white kids even though he was never actually assaulted. He was sentenced on a weapons violation, and pardoned, but saw no other charges:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gov_ ... LbeIZwZhAN

Though I'm not sure justice was served here, I find it difficult to have any sympathy for the murdered kid.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 9:02 pm

I've read about that loon in Wisconsin who shot the neighbor kid. I'm glad he was convicted.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Petals021
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jul 2013, 11:05 pm

Thanks for pointing this story out, but don't expect Anderson Cooper and his buddies on CNN to be holding any town hall meetings over it anytime soon.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 11:08 pm

my post was to show that the criminal justice system maybe flawed but is not as pre meditatedley bigoted as some think.with zimmerman and anthony the evidence wasnt there,people arent found innocent there found not guilty.
and i think with anthony the police screwed up.
when the evidence is there juries convict

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 11:16 pm

Petals021 wrote:
Thanks for pointing this story out, but don't expect Anderson Cooper and his buddies on CNN to be holding any town hall meetings over it anytime soon.
yea,true