Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 5:25 pm

I think it's cos I haven't added you back. I need to charge my DS still. I'm going to do that now man.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 10:04 pm

Added you three. The annoying part about Animal Crossing is that it becomes boring after finding out how to get money quickly, lol. No, I'm not cheating to do it.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 10:38 pm

Ok, don't tell me please!

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 11:59 pm

joku_muko wrote:
Ok, don't tell me please!

I doubt you will find out unless you're watching the videos on Nintendo's store for Animal Crossing. Don't watch those; one of the developers spoils it.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:
I'm getting a 3DS myself today. Planning to pick up Animal Crossing New Leaf and Fire Emblem Awakening. What is your opinion on SMT4? As someone who liked SMT3 and SMT:Persona 4, does SMT4 live up to these titles being now on a portable platform? I assume there may be some compromises getting it onto a portable, cartridge format.

I haven't started playing it yet, but I did play a bit of it at E3. I'm not sure if you're referring to SMT:Persona 3, or Nocturne(the true SMT3), or Strange Journey(might as well be a regular Megaten title), but regular SMT is different from Persona, so it's not like Persona 3 or 4. If you have dabbled in actual Megaten, or even if you haven't, I think you'll like the new skill inheritance system, since it makes things a lot easier. The same goes for the skill change system. You can now inherit and change skills to whatever you want, from a list of options, when the opportunity presents itself, which I think is cool. But, the game has way more in common with Strange Journey than Persona 4, so if you haven't played a main Megaten title before, you may or may not like this one.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 8:10 pm

Kinme, I dont seem to see you on too much! :( Anyone on quite a bit? I have been mainly playing ACNL.