Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 10:10 pm

I got a 3ds XL today for $140 $170 sale and $30 instant savings at Fred Meyer. I'm looking for friends. I have ACNL, SMT IV and Fire Emblem: Awakening, I plan to get MH3U, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon X, Etrian Odyssey IV, and Professor Layton Miracle Mask.

I'm not sure how it works but I think I give my fc then you give me yours? Mine is: 0962-9963-7653.

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jul 2013, 2:41 am

I will play some Fire Emblem, if you are up for it. I've already registered you, and my friend code is 3840-6239-8582

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 11:02 am

Ok, I havent even popped that one in yet. I'm still busy playing ACNL just got this yesterday still want me to add you?

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jul 2013, 3:55 pm

Go for it. There's no deadline on having fun. :D

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 5:17 pm

:-) I would be happy to add you but... my 3DS is faulty.

So, first I need to wait until my 3DS is sent off, repaired, then returned by Nintendo.

For further info. -
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt235902.html

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 5:47 pm

Troy just adding you now. Sorry to hear that Ladywoofwoof.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 5:56 pm

I'm getting a 3DS myself today. Planning to pick up Animal Crossing New Leaf and Fire Emblem Awakening. What is your opinion on SMT4? As someone who liked SMT3 and SMT:Persona 4, does SMT4 live up to these titles being now on a portable platform? I assume there may be some compromises getting it onto a portable, cartridge format.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 6:13 pm

Hey EO, I don't have an opinion on SMT IV yet to be honest this is my first Nintendo console since SNES (as of this writing I've barely had my 3DS 24 hours). I played ACNL last night and most of today. I just started SMT IV maybe 30 minutes ago and am still at the start and haven't even entered the dungeon, but so far I like it a lot. I actually only got Fire Emblem because of the $30 (I'll play it eventually, but I would have waited for a sale if not for the SMT IV/ Fire Emblem $30 promotion). I bought the system for SMT IV/ACNL, and a slew of other games coming. I really like my Vita, but it just doesnt have the games (dont get me wrong I'll play both and am looking forward to a few titles later this year), but I find myself liking the handheld more than the home console feeling of my PS3 so that is why I bought the 3DS. Anyway too much rambling. Anyone please feel free to add me.

Edit: and I would really recommend trying Fred Meyers if you have one near you. They are having a sale all week (ends tonight) for $170 and the 19th and 20th you can also save $30 instantly if you purchase something more than $150.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 8:42 am

I also own the Vita and feel the same way about it. It has great potential but the games just aren't there. Persona 4 is fantastic though and you should definitely play it if you like SMT4.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 10:06 am

I played it already and got the platinum!

I agree it does have great potential it is very sad that it does not get more support it is really like playing a home console in your hands. Luckily a few RPG's are coming out in a few months for it and hopefully some in 2014. The system really makes me wish I knew Japanese, so does the PS3 for that matter, but at least it gets more translations than Vita.

Oh, and I beat the tutorial last night on SMT IV and have to say even though it was just the tutorial I think I'm really going to enjoy it! I'll put some more hours on it today.

CapriciousAgent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jul 2013, 4:44 pm

I have an original 3DS. I'm playing Luigi's Mansion now, and have been pretty happy with the support it is getting over the dismal Wii U.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

CapriciousAgent wrote:
I have an original 3DS. I'm playing Luigi's Mansion now, and have been pretty happy with the support it is getting over the dismal Wii U.

I had a WiiU. There's so much the machine could be doing right now and it isn't, such as:

*Wii/GameCube Virtual Console with pad-only play support.
*More games.
*More apps that make use solely of the tablet.
*Multi tablet support for games.
*3DS allowed to act as additional tablets for games.
*3DS/WiiU cross network play.

Anyways I digress. Anyone wants my 3DS friend code just PM me.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 3:58 am

I'll add you guys. I am constantly on my 3DS. I have like three games and an Acekard for DS games.

2723-8390-8076

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 4:57 pm

Kinme wrote:
I'll add you guys. I am constantly on my 3DS. I have like three games and an Acekard for DS games.

2723-8390-8076

Groovy. I got a PM earlier asking for friend code, I guess it makes more sense to share it here than write more PM's.

My FC is 0791 - 1955 - 8673 (NathLouis). Anyone is free to add.

Current games: Mario Kart 7, Resi Mercenaries 3D, Monster Hunter
Games next week: Animal Crossing: New Leaf :)

Kuribo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2013, 5:14 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
CapriciousAgent wrote:

I had a WiiU. There's so much the machine could be doing right now and it isn't, such as:

*Wii/GameCube Virtual Console with pad-only play support.
*More games.
*More apps that make use solely of the tablet.
*Multi tablet support for games.
*3DS allowed to act as additional tablets for games.
*3DS/WiiU cross network play.

I agree that the system is not fulfilling it's true potential at the moment. However, a strong lineup of games were announced at E3 this year, and sales have increased recently, so ... we'll see.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 5:15 pm

Kinme I've added you. I tried adding JanuaryMan but it comes up without a Mii and I have to enter the name. What does that mean?