does it really have to make sense?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2013, 3:14 pm

Women are always advertising. And for a man like me it's difficult to successfully buy the cow 'cause I lack the resources. I will always lack the resources. But thousands of others - aspie and nt alike - also lack the resources in their own estimation. Does it have to make sense?

Loads of women also feel overlooked. The very guy lacking the resources to get the chick he has put on a little golden pedestal overlooks the unseen women right in front of his face, who will have him in a flash. Now whose the stuck up b... looking down his nose?

Does it really have to make sense? Pleasure makes no real sense at all - it's bloody chemistry. Lmao!! !

Shakarians
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

This thread doesn't make sense... but I guess it doesn't have to...

Or maybe my brains are melting out my ears...

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2013, 1:50 am

As a rule, people - women and men - mostly don't get what they really want. (Usually they settle for something less). And what they can get, they usually don't want and, as a consequence, don't see at all.

X has the hots for Y, but Y has the hots for P. A eventually screws Y, 'cause she pines for P and A couldn't get of with M. In the meantime, X b*****s on WP, whilst sitting at home, wanking off to his perfectly imagined Y, while Q badly wants him in her pants.

WTF, hey?

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2013, 1:59 am

Shakarians wrote:
This thread doesn't make sense... but I guess it doesn't have to...

Or maybe my brains are melting out my ears...

Do you have your dream guy/ girl at your side? Are you his/ her dream gal?

How many tries did it take to get together? Was he or she the original unadulterated fantasy match?

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 3:53 am

I can say with a 100% straight face and will indeed swear on my book of gay rights speeches that my boyfriend is everything I desire in a man.

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2013, 7:24 am

EmoGlambertAspie wrote:
I can say with a 100% straight face and will indeed swear on my book of gay rights speeches that my boyfriend is everything I desire in a man.

Question: is he the first one out the box?
Question: are you speaking for him as well?

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 10:28 am

Quote:
For a man like me it's difficult to successfully buy the cow 'cause I lack the resources.

:lol: If it's a cow you're after, just go to any local low-class pub.
There should be plenty of drunk cows by the end of the night, many of whom would most likely go home with pretty much anybody. No purchase required !

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 10:40 am

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
Quote:
For a man like me it's difficult to successfully buy the cow 'cause I lack the resources.

There should be plenty of drunk cows by the end of the night, many of whom would most likely go home with pretty much anybody. No purchase required !

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2013, 12:28 pm

Venger wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
Quote:

Buying cows was used figuratively.

But thanks for proving my point, eventhough you might've done this unwittingly. LOL (smiley face to follow...)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 12:38 pm

I can't get a boyfriend if that's what you're on about.

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2013, 2:00 pm

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
Quote:

I'm not just anybody, I'll have you know. And I am very particular about the bovine specimens I take home from the village market. Whether I am purchasing or not. LOL!

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 4:30 pm

(^-^) Perhaps the women you're after are all out in the fields, chatting up cows ?

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jul 2013, 1:12 pm

A dairy cow! You read my mind, 'cause I just love playing with pumped up udders sooooo much.

Seems that chick in the pic has the very same idea though. How does one compete in such a cutthroat world, hey.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

This topic doesn´t make sense.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 9:54 pm

in a whimsical sense, it makes sense to me. "there is more than enough blame to go around."

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 10:28 pm

I don't know if the world is supposed to make sense or not. The connections made may not make sense to the people around them, but it does to the people that form that connection. So you bring a good point in saying "it's bloody chemistry."