Your ideal sentance be for Animal Abusers/Poachers

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Tomzy95
Raven
Raven

28 Jul 2013, 3:09 am

Let's just say you had control of the law, how would you go about with Animal abusers and poachers?

Execution for me :D :D Some may call me extreme, but i don't care. If your able to torture another living thing, you don't deserve a life imo, and that goes for Murderers or rapists aswell just incase people think I'm only biased to animals. The black rhino became extinct a couple of months ago in Africa and i remember just thinking "Wtf? what value do these people bring to the world"?

CheredIsTyping
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jul 2013, 3:59 am

Agreed. 100%.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 8:53 am

torture,then execution.
but hey,am biased. :P

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 2:39 pm

Define "poachers".

Someone ethically killing a protected (usually native) animal for food (and then selling off parts for a profit) isn't doing something "wrong". That's called being a predator.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 9:44 pm

Just drop them off at a taxidermist, have them stuffed up and place them in your garden. An interesting alternative to the
garden gnome I would say.

It's a normal procedure for people like that because some of them seem to have the horrifying habit of keeping trophies like that in the form of stuffed animals they once killed. Not because they needed to do it to survive but because of the perverted thrill it gives them.

Last edited by pokerface on 28 Jul 2013, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quinntilda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

They should receive a life sentence or be put to death. It should count as the level of offense for serial kilers or serial reapists. In Africa most of the pochers caught are shot dead. They have police that are told to shoot anyone who tries to be a poacher.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 9:55 pm

Tomzy95 wrote:
The black rhino became extinct a couple of months ago in Africa

You should see how fast we've been knocking off some other species, if we keep going at this rate pretty soon we'll have the planet all to ourselves!

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 10:10 pm

Quinntilda wrote:
They should receive a life sentence or be put to death. It should count as the level of offense for serial kilers or serial reapists. In Africa most of the pochers caught are shot dead. They have police that are told to shoot anyone who tries to be a poacher.

The only problem with societies in favor of the death sentence is that killing becomes institutional, justified and almost normal.
In other words; if you support the execution of criminals you sort of facilitate murder yourself. Not exactly a desirable situation in my opinion. It remains difficult though because there are some individuals, like serial killers for instance, of whom wonder if they should be kept alive.

Excuse me fo my english by the way. I really struggle with it sometimes.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 1:49 am

I have a serious question that bothers me from time to time.

Why isthe vast majority of serial killers caucasian and male? Do white males spefically, have a certain gene that is passed through the generations which causes anomalies in the frontal lobes of the brain or something. Is there already a credible explanation available?

Tomzy95
Raven
Raven

29 Jul 2013, 2:24 am

pokerface wrote:

Why isthe vast majority of serial killers caucasian and male? Do white males spefically, have a certain gene that is passed through the generations which causes anomalies in the frontal lobes of the brain or something. Is there already a credible explanation available?
well some people don't believe in "being born evil" thing so it could be a cultural thing/how they're raised.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:42 am

Tomzy95 wrote:
pokerface wrote:

well some people don't believe in "being born evil" thing so it could be a cultural thing/how they're raised.

That is not the only explanation. Scans of the brains of psychopaths seem to show some anomalies in certain parts of the brain. I have watched several documentaries that dealt with this phenomenon. Most pscychapths aren't serial killers ofcourse but serial killers are almost always psychopaths, sociopaths or the occasional shizophrenic. There must be a genetic and racial factor at work here. Psychopaths and sociapaths can be found among all races and in all walks of life but psychopathic serial serial killers are predominantly white and male.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:43 am

Correction.

Last edited by pokerface on 29 Jul 2013, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 2:45 am

Sorry I quoted myself instead of Tom95 and I placed the same messag twice. Just overlook it.

Tomzy95
Raven
Raven

30 Jul 2013, 2:23 am

pokerface wrote:
Tomzy95 wrote:
pokerface wrote:

That is not the only explanation. Scans of the brains of psychopaths seem to show some anomalies in certain parts of the brain. I have watched several documentaries that dealt with this phenomenon. Most pscychapths aren't serial killers ofcourse but serial killers are almost always psychopaths, sociopaths or the occasional shizophrenic. There must be a genetic and racial factor at work here. Psychopaths and sociapaths can be found among all races and in all walks of life but psychopathic serial serial killers are predominantly white and male.
I see. Psychopathia is interesting.

DJFester
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 3:14 am

My ideal sentence would be for the abuser/poacher to receive the same treatment that they gave to the animal(s) they abused/poached.