Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

turtleoverhare
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2013, 1:44 am

redrobin62 wrote:
You know, I was abused so much, it made me hard. Family members have died and I never shed a tear. Pets have died and I never shed a tear. Maybe I'm just a cold, heartless bastard.

im about the same ..when people give you s**t and abuse you your whole life that happens.. most of my family treated me like an outsider as well .

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2013, 7:13 am

I'd have to say my biggest loss was when I moved back to Ohio.

The only group that I ever felt a part of was the stoner/skater crowd I went to high school with. When I came back up I started to try tracking them down. It turns out that every one of them is either dead or in prison for a very long time.

I think the loss of the illusion that there was still that group out there that didn't judge me by my oddities was one of the hardest blows to my perceived reality.

Aspendos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2013, 10:50 am

Only friend I ever had. We were as close as anyone could be (at least that's what I thought), for about a year, until he broke off contact, by SMS, without ever giving me a real explanation. For more than 30 years I thought I just couldn't make friends, and didn't need them, then I met him, and lost him, and while I wouldn't want to miss the year we shared, it's much harder now that I know that I have the capacity for this kind of deep friendship to live without it.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 4:46 am

my virginity

nah I tease my birds that died from a nut , don't feed birds nuts :cry: (aflotoxins) a type of fungi found often in peanuts, their are no nutrients in it that can't be found in other foods so why risk it ?

I guess it wasn't all bad they where getting on

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 10:44 am

My childhood, and with it the knowledge that there were no more "Big People" to take my troubles to and make them go away.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 4:54 pm

Fnord wrote:
My childhood, and with it the knowledge that there were no more "Big People" to take my troubles to and make them go away.

my "big people" made my troubles worse in fact .