Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 8:39 pm

Kingdomofrats you mention that you wear padded helmets. Do you wear them because you fall sometimes or do you have headbang meltdowns? I have some headbang meltdowns sometimes and I have hurt my self before, gave myself a concussion once and I fell on my head once while walking to the bathroom. But that kind of fall, although it was really strange and I have no idea why it happened, has only happened once. But those kinds of meltdowns for me are very few and far between so I don't actually need to wear any protection. I get them when I get super overwhelmed in an angry way, like when I get so frustrated and I can't sort it out and then I get really overloaded and my brain just kind of fries. Does that happen to you too?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 2:55 am

diablo77 wrote:
How do you all find images that are small enough to use? I want to personalize my avatar but all of the images I have are several times the maximum size.

I crop and resize mine and save them in JPEG format. I use the version of MS Paint that came with Windows 7.

GIMP also works and you can even do some basic image editing (photoshopping) with it, which makes for more unique avatars. The downside is that it's much more difficult to get the image down to a suitable file size even if you save it as a JPEG.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 8:34 am

I just went on to Google Images, and typed in a desert sunset. I found this, and have been using it since.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 2:50 pm

I found mine in avatarist.com. I searched for cat avatars there and made sure to find a black cat avatar to match my username.