why do people bash islam but love christianity??

Page 22 of 22 [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 1:25 pm

/\ More like I'm not about to read all of that when it could have easily been condensed into something 1/3 the size.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 2:52 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\ More like I'm not about to read all of that when it could have easily been condensed into something 1/3 the size.

I apologize I have difficulty with the empathic aspect of that as I can read 10 to 15 times faster than the 'normal' human and type about 130 characters per minute...there are over 6 million words on the internet as a result of that...type in Katie Mi in google auto-complete search and the result is katie mia aghogday coming up right above Kate Middleton...the Google Algorithm is an equal opportunity employer and I take full advantage of it to spread my mind everywhere...only to bring others to greater frequencies of light...this is the way it works for one who walks in light...they would give any second of their life or light to take all others to the highest peaks of light and life...

I've used the name "KATiE MiA Aghogday" on the full internet since July 22nd and there are already over 130K result on a exact phrase search result...click on images and you can see my soul in pictures too...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 5:35 pm

aghogday wrote:
Dude, if I can help you exercise your common sense here is a little exercise of United States History...

The socio-economic infrastructure of the United States is very strong...and the social welfare state is working fairly well where relatively speaking not many people are starving...

This is not the case in many places in the world... It just so happens that in many countries where socio-economic difficulties are high and territorial disputes are strong are the countries where the Muslim religions are the flavor of the day...both in culture and political ideology...

The Sikh terrorism is not at all associated with the Muslim religion...historically speaking per FBI records it has been as strong or stronger than than any Muslim associated terrorism...world wide.. Your using records for only close to half a year that likely are not fully updated from 2013...from the historical perspective of terrorism this is like flipping a coin and getting heads and suggesting heads always comes up because of one successful flip of heads...

The US doesn't have any wars on it's soil so we are relatively speaking a bunch of babies living in their diapers sucking on a pacifier as compared to the historical precedence of human conflicts.

When Hurricane Katrina came through...relatively speaking...no one could even figure out how to change the diaper when it was soiled with sh** of just a little relative disorder of what many countries face everyday because of lower socio-economic standards of living...

I hate to sound disrespectful but if one day you are forced to grow up and put your big boy pants on your point of view will likely be completely different as you might face what so many others face in this world that have to wear the big boy pants...

This has little to nothing to do with any religion...it is part of being a human animal...no different than what a Lion faces on the desert land...

Whatever all that means... (part II)

Dude, seriously, I understand you have some difficulties to keep a line of reasoning and to develop a logical chain of arguments. Probably ideas popup and you write them without realizing that the rest of the people don't have the same mind framework that leads you to make your particular network of links among ideas.

This is not a problem. This is a asperger forum. But at least you should try to show some humility. Arrogance and neurological dissabilities doesn't fit very well toghether.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 2:27 am

Greb wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Dude, if I can help you exercise your common sense here is a little exercise of United States History...

The socio-economic infrastructure of the United States is very strong...and the social welfare state is working fairly well where relatively speaking not many people are starving...

This is not the case in many places in the world... It just so happens that in many countries where socio-economic difficulties are high and territorial disputes are strong are the countries where the Muslim religions are the flavor of the day...both in culture and political ideology...

The Sikh terrorism is not at all associated with the Muslim religion...historically speaking per FBI records it has been as strong or stronger than than any Muslim associated terrorism...world wide.. Your using records for only close to half a year that likely are not fully updated from 2013...from the historical perspective of terrorism this is like flipping a coin and getting heads and suggesting heads always comes up because of one successful flip of heads...

The US doesn't have any wars on it's soil so we are relatively speaking a bunch of babies living in their diapers sucking on a pacifier as compared to the historical precedence of human conflicts.

When Hurricane Katrina came through...relatively speaking...no one could even figure out how to change the diaper when it was soiled with sh** of just a little relative disorder of what many countries face everyday because of lower socio-economic standards of living...

I hate to sound disrespectful but if one day you are forced to grow up and put your big boy pants on your point of view will likely be completely different as you might face what so many others face in this world that have to wear the big boy pants...

This has little to nothing to do with any religion...it is part of being a human animal...no different than what a Lion faces on the desert land...

Whatever all that means... (part II)

Dude, seriously, I understand you have some difficulties to keep a line of reasoning and to develop a logical chain of arguments. Probably ideas popup and you write them without realizing that the rest of the people don't have the same mind framework that leads you to make your particular network of links among ideas.

This is not a problem. This is a asperger forum. But at least you should try to show some humility. Arrogance and neurological dissabilities doesn't fit very well toghether.

I am not arrogant at all...but I will do what it takes...whatever it takes to dilute hatred for other human beings...the hatred in this thread is dead...mission accomplished..

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick